aaa rob papen/linplug - Albino - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: rob papen/linplug - Albino

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 16-Apr-03  @  10:01 PM   -   rob papen/linplug - Albino

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

what d'ya think? - ne1 use it?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/26             11-Jul-03  @  09:34 AM   -   RE: rob papen/linplug - Albino

k

well I guess it would.... did you see the section of the MASTER SECTION where you can reduce the polyphony?

Message 22/26             12-Jul-03  @  07:09 PM   -   RE: rob papen/linplug - Albino

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

I grabbed it. Just started playing with it. Very nice sound quality indeed and I do hear that rompler quality in some presets, the ones that are layered with all kinds of sounds swirling around. Can't say more than that since I put downloaded it and opened it in Sonar literally 10 minutes ago.

Message 23/26             13-Jul-03  @  07:19 AM   -   RE: rob papen/linplug - Albino

mcc>

reducing polyphony helps in my meager environment.
one day i'll get a computer that can actually handle these little beasts.

Message 24/26             13-Jul-03  @  11:27 AM   -   RE: rob papen/linplug - Albino

§ï†ÅR

The Albino seems to be quite modest in its use of cpu compared to a lot of softsynths. The host I use is SonarXL. Going through a few presets I noticed my cpu usage was only at about 6% The only preset I took a few minutes to futz around with had only 2 oscillators turned on but still.

Message 25/26             22-Nov-03  @  11:53 AM   -   RE: rob papen/linplug - Albino

milan

i'll say it again- damn this synth is good!

pretty much all i need appart from the logic freebies.

Message 26/26             25-Nov-03  @  04:30 PM   -   RE: rob papen/linplug - Albino

k

agreed - an excellent choice if you are getting into pc music and want that 'quality' sound adn versatility all in one go!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)