aaa Bloody Ferrari/Shitemacher... - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Bloody Ferrari/Shitemacher...

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 15-Sep-02  @  06:43 PM     Edit: 15-Sep-02  |  06:44 PM   -   Bloody Ferrari/Shitemacher...

Steve Roughley

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just been watching the F1 today and got to thinking. Every fortnight, thanks to the insurmountable scarlet scammers, I find the races less and less interesting. Does anyone else feel that Ferrari/Schumacher have killed F1? I certainly do. I used to love this sport. It was my weekly saviour. I'd get a couple of cans of cold Carlsberg Export, a few bags of crisps, switch my brain off and enjoy sitting in for the race. Thoroughly satisfying. But now, the races are so predictable that I had to switch the TV off after 10 minutes. Ferarri and Schumacher have proved their point, they are the best. But enough is enough! Lets get a petition together to have them removed so that F1 can be exciting once more!

Regards.

Steve.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/40             16-Sep-02  @  12:46 PM   -   RE: Bloody Ferrari/Shitemacher...

bedwyr

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

Message 22/40             16-Sep-02  @  12:47 PM   -   RE: Bloody Ferrari/Shitemacher...

bedwyr

File?:  [image]

[image file]

BRAND NEW FROM JAPAN! WORLD'S SMALLEST RC RACE SET!!!! It features a Tiny Motor, 6 Direction Controller with Built-In Car Recharger,! Because of the tiny size we would recommend that it be raced on flat surfaces, even your desk or dining table. The car has an internal battery and is recharged on the controller (car & controller included - the controller uses 2 "AA" Batteries) in 45 seconds. It races for about 2~5 minutes and has a range of up to 2~3 meters. This race set requires about 5 minutes assembly and has a English and Japanese manual. You will need 2 "AA" Batteries to complete this set which is not included.

Message 23/40             16-Sep-02  @  01:14 PM   -   RE: Bloody Ferrari/Shitemacher...

cheddarrrrrum

I want to know where they got the 14 foot long swiss army knife from

Message 24/40             16-Sep-02  @  02:14 PM   -   RE: Bloody Ferrari/Shitemacher...

BJT

Darts anybody?

Message 25/40             16-Sep-02  @  02:19 PM   -   RE: Bloody Ferrari/Shitemacher...

bedwyr

round the clock, then a few games of 501

Message 26/40             16-Sep-02  @  05:06 PM   -   RE: Bloody Ferrari/Shitemacher...

99devils

This is payback for all those years spent sitting in front of the TV watching my beloved Ferraris blow up, sputter out, or just plain circulate in Minardi territory  

Seriously.. Back in the day McLaren won 14 of 16 one season. Williams had it's straglehold in the '90s. I'll tell you what the big difference is: it's the tire war. Bridgestone/Ferrari have the advantage of really building tires specifically to Ferrari's liking, and most of the speed advantages gained year after year have come as the result of the tire war. If you take the Ferraris out of it, it's been a pretty damn good season with Williams, McLaren, and occasionally Renault, Sauber, and Jordan looking decent.

This bit about making the engines last a whole race weekend should throw a nice kink into it all  

If you lot want close F1 style racing look no further than CART. Next season it'll be a spec series, not that it really wasn't in the past with only 2-3 manufacturers.. But the racing will be tremendous if the teams don't all leave  

-Craig

Message 27/40             16-Sep-02  @  06:05 PM   -   RE: Bloody Ferrari/Shitemacher...

Drop

Have you lot heard of girls?

Message 28/40             16-Sep-02  @  08:24 PM   -   RE: Bloody Ferrari/Shitemacher...

xoxos

you like clothes shopping, drop?

Message 29/40             16-Sep-02  @  11:02 PM   -   RE: Bloody Ferrari/Shitemacher...

milan

and girls do like fast cars. they might claim otherwise...

Message 30/40             17-Sep-02  @  10:04 PM   -   RE: Bloody Ferrari/Shitemacher...

Breakerbox

no man, you got it wrong, hoes like fastcars. Not all the girls are that shallow.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 40 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)