aaa what's new with xoxos plugs? - Computer music & technology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Computer music & technology

Subject: what's new with xoxos plugs?

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 22-May-03  @  12:38 AM   -   what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

interested in seeing how you mixaholics like my dynamic effect, blitz, maybe other stuff?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/30             09-Jul-03  @  12:18 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

milan

Link?: Link

building giant killer robots on the quiet, no doubt...

Message 22/30             09-Jul-03  @  03:24 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

k

Link?:  No link

heh yeah.... GIANT ROBO !

Message 23/30             09-Jul-03  @  08:20 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

break it down

Message 24/30             11-Jul-03  @  04:41 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

damballah

with gum and snatch, I get an error loading the sampler module in cubase vst 5.1r1. atomic works fine though.

Message 25/30             11-Jul-03  @  03:22 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

atomic's david haupt's sampler .sep v.1.0.1 whereas the others are 0.9.1 - at this point, they might work if you remove the atomic .dll. i'll probably get around to redoing them.. some people have the opposite error.

Message 26/30             12-Jul-03  @  09:19 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

not fixed that, but after using it in logic, i realised that the clock in atomic runs continuously from the first time you start the host; now fixed to sync to every play, you just need to automate the record and play commands.

Message 27/30             31-Jul-03  @  08:55 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

PB

Link?:  No link

Dammit! Can't access your page. Exceeded bandwith.

Message 28/30             01-Aug-03  @  07:06 AM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

psylichon

congrats, xoxos!

Message 29/30             01-Aug-03  @  04:48 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

digital rust

which one is mac compatible?

i want to try one out!

Message 30/30             01-Aug-03  @  05:32 PM   -   RE: what's new with xoxos plugs?

xoxos

ignoe snatch. 'gum's updated.. having snatch on your system might fuck it up due to the .sep conflict?

dave - send me microsoft c++ pro.. i'm going to need the extra processing speed for a vst w/ correct english syntax.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 30 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)