aaa new track-file system - problems - Site bugs & feedback forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

27-Apr-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Site bugs & feedback

Subject: new track-file system - problems

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 12-Aug-04  @  11:21 AM   -   new track-file system - problems

k

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

leave any probs here please

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/39             02-Sep-04  @  07:15 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

PREMINI

Same thing - logged in as you - uploaded a file clip no probs

again, what browser u use, what sort of connection?... what error message u getting? (paste it here)

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 22/39             02-Sep-04  @  07:33 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

premini

Link?:  No link

Hi , i'm on WinXP SP2 and IE 6.
I'm getting a typical "The page cannot be displayed" screen.
Thanks.

Message 23/39             02-Sep-04  @  10:00 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

Is that on dial-up or broadband... did you alter your IE settings as suggested?

i dunno why man, the pages are all there... look in your profile - i added a track, logged-in as you, no probs

Message 24/39             03-Sep-04  @  09:57 AM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

k

Zazza has suggested this may be to do with SP2 - anyone here added it?

Message 25/39             03-Sep-04  @  04:57 PM     Edit: 03-Sep-04  |  04:58 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

e-effect

Link?: Link

No, I haven't installed SP2 yet, but in my Add/Remove Programs list I have the following file: Windows XP Hotfix (SP2) [See Q329115 for more information].

Here's what I found when I did a search for Q329115 on microsoft.com:

------------------------
Microsoft Security Bulletin MS02-050
Certificate Validation Flaw Could Enable Identity Spoofing (Q329115)

Originally posted: September 04, 2002
Updated: November 11, 2003

Summary
Who should read this bulletin:
Customers using Microsoft® Windows®, Office for Mac, Internet Explorer for Mac, or Outlook Express for Mac.

Impact of vulnerability:
Identity spoofing and, in some cases, ability to gain control over a user's system.

Maximum Severity Rating:
Important

Recommendation:
Customers should install the updated version of the patch immediately, where necessary.

Affected Software:

• Microsoft Windows 98

• Microsoft Windows 98 Second Edition

• Microsoft Windows Me

• Microsoft Windows NT® 4.0

• Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, Terminal Server Edition

• Microsoft Windows 2000

• Microsoft Windows XP

• Microsoft Office for Mac

• Microsoft Internet Explorer for Mac

• Microsoft Outlook Express for Mac
--------------------------------------

Here's the link with the above information and technical details:

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/MS02-050.mspx

Don't know if this helps or not, but it's worth a post

e

Message 26/39             03-Sep-04  @  05:35 PM     Edit: 03-Sep-04  |  05:36 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

e-effect

More wierdness. I installed mozilla 1.7.2 just to try another browser. I filled out all of the stuff for my track vow my love and mozilla gave me the following error message when I clicked UPDATE TRACK: The document contains no data.

Does this help locate the problem?

e

Message 27/39             03-Sep-04  @  06:11 PM     Edit: 03-Sep-04  |  06:12 PM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

e-effect

Just for completeness sake I tried to upload vow my love using one of my school's computers. It's running IE 6.0.2800.1106.xpsp2.030422-1633 under XP and it's a T1 connection. When I tried to upload my track it gave me the same IE page as in my original post. Hope this helps.

e

Message 28/39             04-Sep-04  @  12:11 AM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

Humble Granny

Humble here, I'm using I explorer with 150k broadband and the message error I get is the usual "the page can not be displayed" or just a completely blank screen that says done in bottom left corner and just stays blank, I thought it might be uploading my track but I left it for 1/2 hour and it was still blank

Message 29/39             04-Sep-04  @  12:16 AM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

Humble Granny

Just to say, when I go back from the blank screen it says my track is there but its 0 seconds long so its some kind of uploading problem, it would be great to get some feedback because it is really getting on my nerves, cheers

Message 30/39             04-Sep-04  @  04:21 AM   -   RE: new track-file system - problems

Humble Granny

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
K, this is one of the errors I get when I click upload track but sometimes it is "page cannot be displayed" and the other is "admin error please come back another time", any ideas?

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Error Diagnostic Information

An error occurred while evaluating the expression:

#form.title# is ""

Error near line 2, column 19.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Error resolving parameter FORM.TITLE

The specified form field cannot be found. This problem is very likely due to the fact that you have misspelled the form field name.

The error occurred while processing an element with a general identifier of (CFIF), occupying document position (2:1) to (2:25) in the template file C:\httpd\htdocnew\7161\members\track_update_withfile_test.cfm.

Date/Time: 09/04/04 04:16:04
Browser: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows NT 5.1)
Remote Address: 80.42.136.101

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 39 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)