aaa massive Attack - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: massive Attack

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Original Message                 Date: 16-Feb-03  @  01:49 AM   -   massive Attack

Paullyboy8440

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Any massive attack fans here? Anyone check out 100th Window? "What Your Soul Sings" is a beautiful track.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 31/33             20-Feb-03  @  05:21 AM   -   RE: massive Attack

man called clay

oh yes massive attack.....further proof that not all things which provide a sense of continuity are red white and blue.

Message 32/33             20-Feb-03  @  02:24 PM   -   RE: massive Attack

Anex

'Just picked it up today. Works fine on my players? I dunno what they talkin' about?'

No one ever said it doesn't work on cd players. They said it doesn't work on all pc's and usually not at all on macs. With players it causes the Error correction circuitry to run all the time so it compromises the sound.

Message 33/33             21-Feb-03  @  12:07 AM   -   RE: massive Attack

Boo

Link?:  Link

'What your soul sings' gives me the shivers. Awesome track. I wish the rest of the Album were as good. Mezzanine kicks 100th window's ass. I saw Massive live when Mezzanine was released, but I don't know if it was the venue or just the live mix engineer - The sound was NASTY. Distorted, muffled and the vocals were under everything else. Horace Andy was there to do 'Man next door' which saved the evening. I wish Liz Fraser were there.

Pages: 1 2 3 4

There are 33 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)