aaa The Cheapskate post. - Mixing & FX forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Mixing & FX

Subject: The Cheapskate post.

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message                 Date: 26-May-06  @  04:01 AM   -   The Cheapskate post.

Lloyd Duddley

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Got to record a band on on Monday (My first session - wehey). Problem is that I dont have much experience with mixing, therefore would anybody here be willing to mix it for an e-x-t-r-e-m-e-l-y small fee or maybe even...come on.. say it...No I cant...... COME ONNNN....OK..... FREEEEEE. It's gonna be two tracks but I'm confident that u guys could get better results in 5 minutes than I could in a whole day. Anyway sorry if I am taking the piss but u dont ask u dont get. Many Menny Mene, menie thanks anyway

Lloyd

P.S Feel free to hurl student abuse at me

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 51/58             07-Jun-06  @  12:48 PM   -   RE: The Cheapskate post.

k

Link?:  Link

yeah, now they are all converted to branches of TESCO's. The frightening thing is the social services & mental health trust have been putting him in this position for at least 7 years we know about, where he's getting paranoid delusions he's being victimised. yeah, that's really helpful for his mental health innit!

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 52/58             07-Jun-06  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: The Cheapskate post.

Rags .aka. Welder

Link?: Link

crazy son of a bitch.

and yeah, k, don't you think there's a bit too much reverb on the first recording?

Message 53/58             07-Jun-06  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: The Cheapskate post.

beds

hehe

Message 54/58             07-Jun-06  @  07:59 PM   -   RE: The Cheapskate post.

k

lol

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 55/58             01-Jul-06  @  02:09 PM   -   RE: The Cheapskate post.

k

so Lloyd man, what's happened to this... are we going to get some files to mix or what?

Message 56/58             10-Jul-06  @  07:56 PM   -   RE: The Cheapskate post.

Malcolm Jeffery

F,,k me ive had problem neighbours but nothing like that, ive always kept me voulume down and
chilled out or headphoned things at night and even got to know neighbours so a safe time to
have volume can be achieved, but its ironic when u are quiet and its your neighbour thats noisey
and your thinking god iam a quarter of your volume and your listning to talk fucking radio through
a set of speakers big enough to get inside and producing 30 hz rumbles of james whale through
the building, made me want to hire a 10,000 watt pa, point the speaker face down at talk radio
neighbour and play all my music only using sine wave test tones through a sub bass generator
just for a laugh , but hey we eventually moved, great posts here though.
Malk

"The music business is a cruel and shallow money trench, a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free, and good men die like dogs. There's also a negative side." Hunter S.Thompson -

Message 57/58             10-Jul-06  @  11:56 PM   -   RE: The Cheapskate post.

Influx

k wrote:

so Lloyd man, whats happened to this... are we going to get some files to mix or what?

after all that, nothing?

hilarious

Message 58/58             11-Jul-06  @  08:45 AM   -   RE: The Cheapskate post.

k

Lloyd?....

Pages: 1 ... 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 58 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)