aaa september 11th - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: september 11th

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19

Original Message                 Date: 11-Sep-02  @  08:27 PM   -   september 11th

Brett

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

a well done slide show.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 61/188             13-Sep-02  @  02:28 PM   -   RE: september 11th

xoxos

Link?: Link

"If church was fun then people would go"

if church wasn't stupid maybe people would go.

(sorry f)

Message 62/188             13-Sep-02  @  02:29 PM   -   RE: september 11th

JAWA

Link?:  No link

"kebab shop guys"

I'm not sure if Turkey would be too happy about being asociated with international terrorism  

Message 63/188             13-Sep-02  @  02:36 PM   -   RE: september 11th

cheddar

if people didn't need crutches the church would exist

Message 64/188             13-Sep-02  @  02:38 PM   -   RE: september 11th

cheddar

OOPS

If the people didn't need crutches the church wouldn't exist

PS - Economisting Zazza?

Message 65/188             13-Sep-02  @  02:59 PM   -   RE: september 11th

formant

ok so which islamic nations that now exist are not going to want to spread their religion by violence?

turkey is about the only one i can think of...

its not because islam is bad blah blah whatever its because the fundementalists of islam end up controlling popular thought and regiems of government.

let me ask a very simple question.

once the population of britain reaches 50% muslim (1 decade, 2? who knows) what mechanisms are in place to keep the government intact?

the same goes for any country that allows 'religious freedom'... what is keeping religous freedom laws intact? its the will of the people in those countries.

china has NO religous freedom. people are killed there every single day of the year for having a belief system outside what the communist party allows.

sudan, malaysia, etc same story. people who choose not to follow islam are killed.

once your population hits 50% (or whatever is needed for legislative change in your particular country) you will see a change happen.

we aren't that far removed from all this stuff.

people didn't have freedom of religion in the 1500s... you were whatever religion your country said you were or you were KILLED....

the muslim world has world conquest in mind (peacefully for some, violently for others) but you can be sure they will not tolerate religious freedom in any place where they can oust it.

i am not worried about the 'peaceful' muslims that cnn interviews. i work with them and know they are not out to get me. we have good conversations about religion and such. they obviously are not fundmentalists. but how far away is any religious person from becoming fundementalist when the right situation presents itself??????

i am worried more about the fastest growing religion in the world and how in nearly every single instance that a country becomes muslim, all other religious freedoms are banished.

jamey

Message 66/188             13-Sep-02  @  04:13 PM   -   RE: september 11th

JAWA

None of the Islamic nations want to you fool!!

Jamey, i do not know you personally but you are sounding like an idiot, look at what you have just written.

You are taking a narrow minded view point that just because a country is run by a small bunch of nutters, the whole country is like that.

That would be like me saying just because Bush is in power in america (is he really though??) then every American is an oil loving tosser who thinks that the health of the environment is everybody elses problem. Exactly, it's a narrow minded view.

Jamey do you know how many people there are in China? Do you honestly think they are all Western hating communists?

The truth is your average person does not give a s**t. That is why these losers get voted in and try and take over the world. That explains Bush's election as much as anybody elses.

China is a beautiful place full of beautiful people, you've never been there and you're calling them all repressing communists I LOVE IT hahaha.

JAWA

Message 67/188             13-Sep-02  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: september 11th

k

agreed... all you're doing jamey is like the same thing racists do, they stereotype a group of people as 'all the same' which is ludicrous.

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 68/188             13-Sep-02  @  04:24 PM   -   RE: september 11th

JAWA

In the case of england and it being 50% muslim. So what?!

You reckon they're all gonna want to repress us?

Christ's sake!!! Muslims are good people on the whole, just like you and me, you get good people and bad people everywhere. That's life, deal with it.

Truth is the baddies don't always go around stroking a white cat and "evil music" showing they are bad guys.

The bad guys here are on all sides, where none want to understand the other.

America is f**ked, their economy is shot, they are suppossed to be the ritchest nation yet they have a national debt that is going up 1.1 million dollars a second. The only sure fire way to help this is to go to war and have oh look lots of arms sales. Same in the UK too.

JAWA

Message 69/188             13-Sep-02  @  04:27 PM     Edit: 13-Sep-02  |  04:28 PM   -   RE: september 11th

bedwyr

Link?: Link

some of my best friends are *insert racial/religious/national/lifestyle group you're trying to generalize about but still seem vaguely compassionate towards on an individual level here*

Message 70/188             13-Sep-02  @  04:33 PM   -   RE: september 11th

Deano

. but how far away is any religious person from becoming fundementalist when the right situation presents itself??????

I think maybe you should ask yourself this question, Jamey

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 19

There are 188 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)