aaa Who is the enemy - The lounge forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

15-May-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   The lounge

Subject: Who is the enemy

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

Original Message                 Date: 31-Oct-02  @  01:42 PM   -   Who is the enemy

cheddar

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Really if the US is spending more on military than the rest of the world combined then ...who is the enemy?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 81/138             04-Nov-02  @  08:34 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

I think I'll sell dancetech to Master P just to piss GT off .

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 82/138             04-Nov-02  @  09:00 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

influx

Link?: Link

cheddar, youre wrong about me.

the leaching thing is me being tired of seeing lazy fatasses with 7 kids. I dont care if they "get a job" etc, but they are part of a very large problem.

cant find work? fine! dont have more kids just to make up for it. thats bullshit.

Message 83/138             04-Nov-02  @  09:01 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

xoxos

who is Pee?

Message 84/138             04-Nov-02  @  09:15 PM     Edit: 04-Nov-02  |  09:16 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

Zazza

Link?:  No link

Message 85/138             04-Nov-02  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

k

master P owns no limit records.

Message 86/138             04-Nov-02  @  10:42 PM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

xoxos

great!

Pee.. is that chinese or something?

Message 87/138             05-Nov-02  @  01:27 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

GT

DAMN this funny...

kilo, you're an idiot

you REALLY think too much of yourself...you can't handle a BASIC conversation on the net AND YOU OWN A SITE??? haha....pathetic -i'd call that a LITTLE SHORT FUSED eh?

but yeah, i'm down to for you to TRY and show me...you straight messed up there. you sound like an idiot challenging people on the net -lmao

and Master P, ...AS IF - i love what master p puts out...so piss on your theory.

i do not know where you get this HATE for anyone who disagrees with you, but you NEED TO LET IT GO...no one really hates you...bad childhood coming out?? "Mr. Angst"

a m a z i n g

Message 88/138             05-Nov-02  @  01:32 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

damballah

la la la la can't hear you

Message 89/138             05-Nov-02  @  09:24 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

cheddar

I - Nothing on you old man, I think I know what you mean - from your example I think the sadness is that all the children learn.

I don't say get a job - I was unemployed for a long time (luckily the UK is generous) and it was ace, not all of it but I learned alot (and I don't like learning): how much moeny you need, how valuable free time is, what a joke the 9-5 is, to stop and have a look around every so often, looking into people, openness and identifying the the very few things things you need to look after and the massive amount of shit you can let go

When you wrote I thought i could hear some father speaking (could easily be wrong) but having heard for years rich titled s capping benefits with these model examples of lazy generations fleecing the state (minutes after the miners strike decimated whole towns) I recognised the tone and I voted Zazza.

About the leeching I was serious. This could be a new thread but when I spin music I like to play what they were listening to when they recorded it rather than some retitled remix claimed new. Without experience I can question this whole industry, even the 'innovators' with there flexible preset boxes produced by the thousand. Original thoughtTM

watch out for any strong emotions they shout many things

Message 90/138             05-Nov-02  @  09:42 AM   -   RE: Who is the enemy

an nomy mouse

"I think I'll sell dancetech to Master P just to piss GT off."

no no yes no

What do you want K/team dancetech?

I like it here but if the same people were elsewhere so what. I would hate to think that my posts were being converted in ca$h value. Faster faster

"Don't know what you got till it's gone"

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

There are 138 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)