aaa juno-106 mixer map? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

09-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: juno-106 mixer map?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/11             20-Oct-98  @  04:00 PM   -   juno-106 mixer map?

horizens

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i just picked up one yesterday and am looking for a mixer map. i tried the steinberg ftp site, but it doesn't appear to be up and working...

thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             20-Oct-98  @  05:22 PM   -   RE: juno-106 mixer map?

kilo

shite... i've got all the mix maps, but they are stuck on a jaz drive right now, and i dont have it wired up... rats....

Message 3/11             20-Oct-98  @  06:18 PM   -   RE: juno-106 mixer map?

horizens

darn, when you get it running, could you drop one my way?

Message 4/11             20-Oct-98  @  06:23 PM   -   RE: juno-106 mixer map?

horizens

kilo, while i got you here. i'm about to buy an fm module and since you always rave about em, a little advice?

tx-802
tx-81z
or dx-11

i can get them all for pretty cheap. i want to get some lush bass from it.

thanks

Message 5/11             20-Oct-98  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: juno-106 mixer map?

horizens

kilo, while i got you here. i'm about to buy an fm module and since you always rave about em, a little advice?

tx-802
tx-81z
or dx-11

i can get them all for pretty cheap. i want to get some lush bass from it.

thanks

Message 6/11             21-Oct-98  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: juno-106 mixer map?

Dan S.

What would you use the mixermap for, when you have all those sliders on the front?

Message 7/11             21-Oct-98  @  03:06 PM   -   RE: juno-106 mixer map?

horizens

a couple reasons. the way my studio is set up, doesn't allow for the juno to be near the rest of my gear. don't ask... i've got a strange set up. also, to send some sysex messages like chorus on/off, lfo triggering to start with note on. basically only as a convenience.

i found one last night on my cd rom, so case closed....

Message 8/11             22-Oct-98  @  08:47 AM   -   RE: juno-106 mixer map?

buggo

since you've got a 106 as well, maybe you could tell me what the hell the "lfo trigger" bit on the mod wheel is good for? doesn't seem to do much of anything that i can tell, even on patches with lots of LFO mod...

Message 9/11             22-Oct-98  @  03:06 PM   -   RE: juno-106 mixer map?

horizens

hhhmmm. let me check it out tonight when i get home. i just got it, so i'm not all that familiar yet.

Message 10/11             23-Oct-98  @  03:25 PM   -   RE: juno-106 mixer map?

hilliard

If I understand what your asking, the LFO TRIG on the modwheel (lever) just activates whatever amount of LFO you have set-up when you push the lever forward.

The thing is, it is only a discrete amount (ON or OFF).....you don't get a variable amount depending on how far forward you push it or whatever, like on some other synths. In fact, be careful, cuz you could break it off if you push to hard..hehehe. What I mean is it doesn't get more/less extreme, like the mod wheel on a Minimoog (or similar board).

If you don't see any results, make sure that your LFO delay isn't set too high (dunno if this would be an issue, but it may be). Also, there are a few sliders just above the pitch bend/lever.....amount of filter mod, amount of pitch bend, and one more....ca'nt remember, but it may be the amount of LFO to trigger...dunno....can't remember her at work. Something to check out though.

Hope this is what you are asking about, otherwise I might be sounding a bit condesending......no offense meant, if that's the case.

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)