aaa Sonicstate Synthsite?? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Sonicstate Synthsite??

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             03-Oct-98  @  11:58 AM   -   Sonicstate Synthsite??

mr Barth

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

What da hell happend wid it??

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             03-Oct-98  @  12:04 PM   -   Sonicstate Synthsite??

mr Barth

What da hell happend wid it??

Message 3/12             03-Oct-98  @  03:31 PM   -   RE: Sonicstate Synthsite??

Andreas

They had to much hits so they are moving the site. It should take a couple of days and it would be up again, they said.

Andreas

Message 4/12             03-Oct-98  @  05:12 PM   -   RE: Sonicstate Synthsite??

mr Barth

Cheerz!

Message 5/12             05-Oct-98  @  04:38 PM   -   RE: Sonicstate Synthsite??

hilliard

Don't like the new "listing" format at the new site....unless I don't know what I'm doing, as far as setting it up (very very possible....hehehe).

I like the older way they listed the topic only "once", with the number of messages/responses next to it. Now it keeps listing the same topic, on a separte line, for every message/response......AAARRGGHHHG!!!!!!

Can it be viewed like the "old" way?

If not, I can see myself slowly steering away from it.....bummer. SonicState and Dancetech are the 2 sites that I frequent the most.

Message 6/12             05-Oct-98  @  04:50 PM   -   RE: Sonicstate Synthsite??

Richie

I can't even find it..

Message 7/12             05-Oct-98  @  06:26 PM   -   RE: Sonicstate Synthsite??

MR Barth,

Are you C Leikebuch?

-C-

Message 8/12             06-Oct-98  @  02:07 AM   -   RE: Sonicstate Synthsite??

Mr Qwaxz

It is Lekebusch and his new "Stealin Music" is such
a good sample of helthy vitamins much needed up
in cold and dark nordic wasteland. Aboute Sonic-
-Its true the new listing format is one real PITA.
Dancetech has realy the one and only realy fast and
informal format .

Message 9/12             06-Oct-98  @  04:40 PM   -   RE: Sonicstate Synthsite??

I just picked up "Stealin' Music" and it is one killer collection of trax. What gear do those svec fellows use? They're sound is so well crafted. What are they're production technics? Can anyone offer any insite?

-C-

Message 10/12             06-Oct-98  @  05:38 PM   -   RE: Sonicstate Synthsite??

hilliard

Whoooops.....fumble on my part.....SonicState can be viewed just as it was before (listing-wise, that is). I guess I just didn't look close enough to the left-hand side frame......you can select "Anything Analog", "Roland", etc.....just as before, and the listing appears just as it did......nice.

The first way I pulled up the messages just was a huge collection of everything (all topics), but they all had the title "Mixing" in their hearders.....kinda weird.....of well, I'm happy again.....hehehehe.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)