aaa kilo - back from la vacation ! - Hi ! :-) - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: kilo - back from la vacation ! - Hi ! :-)

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/12             02-Sep-98  @  08:32 AM   -   kilo - back from la vacation ! - Hi ! :-)

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ok back now -

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             02-Sep-98  @  09:06 AM   -   RE: kilo - back from la vacation ! - Hi ! :-)

bill

Link?:  Link

bet you're glad to return to the shores of sunny england. have a good one?

Message 3/12             02-Sep-98  @  09:52 AM   -   RE: kilo - back from la vacation ! - Hi ! :-)

kilo

yes....... brown is not the word !!..... i got fed up being asked by spaniards at the market to sell them stuff whilst browseing the stalls for bootlegged Nike, Fila & adidas wear !! !!... heh heh....... yup back yo loverly old (sunny !!!??) blighty !.....gawd 'elp us !

Message 4/12             02-Sep-98  @  10:35 AM   -   RE: kilo - back from la vacation ! - Hi ! :-)

Sedusa

You bastard.. How could you just go and leave us alone in this cruel and uncaring world for two weeks?? I'm not even going to speak to you.. Hehe.. Anyways, good to see you back, mate!! DT was down for a day while you were gone.. Dunno why.. Jock and Buggo both noticed it, too..

Message 5/12             02-Sep-98  @  10:43 AM   -   RE: kilo - back from la vacation ! - Hi ! :-)

bill

weird server error thingies. was surprised it got fixed - i thought realitycom hated you....

so you set up a nice little line of fake merchandise to sell on the kings road then.....

Message 6/12             02-Sep-98  @  01:10 PM   -   RE: kilo - back from la vacation ! - Hi ! :-)

Jock

I couldnt get on to DT for days, so to satisfy my craving for slag it / musical stuff I went out to indonesia, chopped down some trees and shagged some orag-utans instead. (up the arse of course).

Message 7/12             02-Sep-98  @  01:53 PM   -   RE: kilo - back from la vacation ! - Hi ! :-)

bill

do you always go to the pub at lunchtime. because i swear that whenever i get back rom lunch there's about thirteen nonsensical-but-amusing comments here....

Message 8/12             02-Sep-98  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: kilo - back from la vacation ! - Hi ! :-)

steve

When there are no DT's on de net I just go to de pub and aquire my own.

Message 9/12             03-Sep-98  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: kilo - back from la vacation ! - Hi ! :-)

Jock

Damn,puff...wheeze...puff....pufff....... bloody Orang-Utans are faster than I thought.

Message 10/12             03-Sep-98  @  03:34 PM   -   RE: kilo - back from la vacation ! - Hi ! :-)

steve

Orang-Utang premature ejaculation. Common problem Jock.

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)