aaa Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/13             04-Aug-98  @  09:01 AM   -   Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

Mindspawn

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

Greets all, Naw this ain't a fancy new piece o' drum software annoucement... Mindspawn has got new management and we're getting geared up to start touring! All you wild thangs out there, be ready cos we may just be comin' to your town soon! I hope to be able to meet a few of you in the flesh. Now for the skinny:

We're being booked through Beat Management, a new managagement crew in the US East Coast Metro area. BM will also be a source to get our new CD (God Forgot) which is in the final stages of mastering at the moment. I thank all of you who have picked up our studio CDs up to this point. Your feedback was invaluable in getting together what we think is out best sound yet. I also want to thank Kilo personally as his site made these contacts possible, including being signed by Beat Management. Thank you Herr KILO!!!

For any of you who want more info, drop by Beat Management's web site at:
http://www.beatmgmt.com/

There's bios, reviews, and Real Audio from Mindspawn and several DJs and other acts to boot. Parts are still under construction as BM has just 'officially' went public, but I'm so excited I wanted to let the crowd here at DT in on it a little ahead. Check it out and send 'em some feedback. Hell, while yer at it send 'em a tape or such. far as I know, they are still signing new acts, but check it fer yesef.

Finally, since I been shamelessly pluggin' mesef here, I wanted to say thanks again, to everyone on this site, and this forum. Yer all a most exceptional buch O' folk. I'm gonna be gone from here for a bit as we're at the final mastering stage of the new CD and we're elbow deep in practice for the upcoming shows (Gaddammit! Now I gotta learn to play all this shit!) so me time has grown short. I will return soon as we're freed up a bit. Thanks again, everyone!

Peace All

Mindspawn

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/13             04-Aug-98  @  09:20 AM   -   RE: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

Sedusa

Hehe.. We all know you're just going to play a DAT...... Congratulations!

Message 3/13             04-Aug-98  @  09:34 AM   -   RE: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

JohnDo

Link?:  No link

Great news Mindspawn. JohnDo Ecosse too will be playing their first live show (unless we get another one quick) at Manchester, England on Sept 13th. Not sure about the venue yet but its part of 'In The City' annual music seminar. I'm excited, haven't played live for about 4 years.

Message 4/13             04-Aug-98  @  12:59 PM   -   RE: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

kilo

BLOODY EXCELLENT...!!.... Sincerest congrats to you all...... do me a favour Gene .... PLEASE PLEASE..... GET A DAT AND TAPE ALL YOUR LIVE SHOWS..... DO IT !!..... you'll never get those memories again, and a Mindspawn LIVE album would be a killer to add to the range eh ???............

We are going ahead with the live RA radio thing right now....should be running by Christmas or before if we find a premises quick.... it'd be great to play some Mindspawn LIVE stuff and whatever..... plus, it'd be cool to sell your CD's in the on-line record & cd store too...cos it is world-class quality, like alot of the demo's and stuff people have sent out there.....

and that goes for any other Indie labels , or beatmakers out there, and indie s/w writers too...once the radio gets online, we can play all your DT demo tracks on the radio, I'm gonna have a few slots to do just that...... we also have distribution into stores worldwide for cdrom product, and are looking for cool s/w music app's for forthcoming cdroms.... we can also distribute your s/w titles ww with secure credit card sever sales ww too, Reality have just set up a secure server and will do our processing. 100% legit

Also, tracks to licence for cd releases in the future will be needed as we are going for a label, non-exclusive compilation deals type thing....you keep the copyright

someone has also just offered to translate the whole DT site into German too..... so German article writers & reviewers etc will be needed soon for that version.....Holger, Clemens ?.... by the way Holger..... the place is nearly done if you still want to come over here..... the council has just fixed up the house, newly decorated and all that..... owner should be back in occupying soon....

Message 5/13             04-Aug-98  @  02:44 PM   -   RE: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

99Devils

Great to hear some of you guys are getting out and getting heard. This really is such a great forum for all kinds of electronic musicians. I'm working in the Industrial/Metal genre and this place has been a huge help to a guitarist/computer geek turned synth player/programmer.

Hey Kilo, got any room for a project like mine? Or does your format limit you to dance only?

Message 6/13             04-Aug-98  @  06:12 PM   -   RE: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

Blunted

Congratulations Mindspawn!! I hope yer hittin up the west coast!!!

Message 7/13             04-Aug-98  @  06:37 PM   -   RE: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

influx

Yeah-are you gonna come out here? ME n Sedusa n Blunted n Hilevelt would be there, Im sure. ID even meake the trip up to SF or wherever it is u can get shows! Anyway-congrats and thanks for the inspiration!

Message 8/13             04-Aug-98  @  07:55 PM   -   RE: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

buggo

Hell yes...you gotta come to the west coast...I'd sure as fuck be there if it was anywhere even remotely near me!! LA or SF...whatever..

Message 9/13             04-Aug-98  @  09:25 PM   -   RE: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

daniella

Fuck...i'm even up for a trans-atlantic back here to catch a show....what do you think Kilo, we could get Jock along and all go..........SHIT...We could have like an official DT meet'n'greet at a Mindspawn gig...hehe!!!
Ahhh, anyway, i lost all my old e-mail messages when i wiped my drive...i also lost me ICQ program, so HOLGER, GREENTHINGY, and anyone else who would like to keep in touch..please re-mail me your addressess, i would love to keep in touch and get some well valued oppinions on future sounds...
Daniella.

Message 10/13             04-Aug-98  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

Peezahj

Yup, LA or SF, we could make it a DT road trip.

Kilo should give you a page describing your process of preparing for the live show, I'm sure it would be invaluable to all of us.

Hilevelt

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)