aaa EMU Audio Production Studio - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: EMU Audio Production Studio

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/15             18-Jul-98  @  06:00 AM   -   EMU Audio Production Studio

/\\/E/\/E

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Does anyone know where I can find some info on this, apart from at Harmony Central? I tried EMU's site, but it's not up yet because they've merged with Ensoniq. For $699 US, it sounds like damn good value considering it probably won't be much different from one of their high end samplers.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             18-Jul-98  @  06:15 PM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

kilo

yeah... but remeber emu merged with createive labs... so add-on creatives over the top advertising slogans & rediculous promo blurbs..... ......

Message 3/15             19-Jul-98  @  04:12 AM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

If memory serves me right, the EMU audio production studio was just an AWE64 and some bundled software... Maybe some other little piece of hardware, too.

Message 4/15             19-Jul-98  @  06:00 AM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

Greenman

Ahhh??...for $699...fuck that...

Message 5/15             20-Jul-98  @  06:36 AM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

galleyslave

The EMU Audio Production Studio thingy can be found here i think

http://www.emu.com/ecard.html

Looks pretty cool... has some hardware card thing that uses your system RAM as sampler RAM?

The AWE package thing Sedusa mentions is this thing here I guess (Creation Studio for $299 US)

http://www.emu.com/ecard.html

Which is the AWE Gold + Cakewalk Express + Soundforge something and other bits.

Message 6/15             20-Jul-98  @  02:32 PM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

/\\/E/\/E

Galleryslave, thanks. I couldn't get through to www.emu.com because of that merger.

Sure, Creative do own EMU, but that doesn't mean that this card will be some sort of an AWE64. This card uses an entirely new cpu. Besides, I doubt a company such as EMU would put their name to a dodgy sound card.

Message 7/15             21-Jul-98  @  01:28 AM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

Joel

Hey Avene, what's the URL to your site ? I lost the bookmark a long time ago, and wondered if you have any new
samples to download.

Message 8/15             21-Jul-98  @  02:45 AM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

galleyslave

Ahhhh shit sorry I fucked up and posted the same URL twice.... the EMU package thing is at the above address (has a special ecard hardware spun out thing), the other one (with the AWE64) is called the EMU Creation Studio and is on the emu site here..

http://www.emu.com/8715.html

Seeya.

Message 9/15             21-Jul-98  @  05:48 AM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

/\\/E/\/E

Joel, my site is pretty much dead at the moment because I've got this bug in my computer preventing me from uploading anything to my site or any other ftp. All the sounds I already had up have been deleted also because I had them at Fortunecity and they deleted everything because I was "warehousing".

Message 10/15             21-Jul-98  @  12:24 PM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

kilo

dont worry..... when the new dancetech is online you can pump stuff into the file library..... oh yes !!.....

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)