aaa Prices, Prices, prices - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Prices, Prices, prices

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/16             02-Aug-98  @  10:36 PM   -   Prices, Prices, prices

Brian Hills

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I'm calling all over but I CAN'T GET A person. Can someone tell me the average
price of an A3000 in the U.S. or UK convert it to u.S dOLLARS please.
i need to know now. I think its sunday.. but I had a class today??? ok please

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/16             03-Aug-98  @  07:14 AM   -   RE: Prices, Prices, prices

Mindspawn

Link?:  Link

I've seen 'em from $1699.00 down to around $1300 in the Boston area. Mail order houses reflect the same.

Message 3/16             03-Aug-98  @  10:23 AM   -   RE: Prices, Prices, prices

Hilevelt

$1300 seems pretty common now that the hype's died down.

Message 4/16             03-Aug-98  @  05:24 PM   -   RE: Prices, Prices, prices

Ludo

Hey Mindspawn,

Could you tell me the name and adress of the place you saw it at 1300$ ???
Thanks, that would save me some bucks.  

Message 5/16             03-Aug-98  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: Prices, Prices, prices

Mindspawn

Ludo

I saw 'em at Guitar Center and E. U. Wurlitzer for around the same price. E. U. was a little higher (by about $50), but if I were to buy it again I'd pay a bit more as Guitar Center pretty much sucks when it came to service and support (IMHO). The guys at EU and Daddy's Junky music are much more helpful. I'd rather pay a bit more and get service I can count on.

Peace

Message 6/16             03-Aug-98  @  06:46 PM   -   RE: Prices, Prices, prices

hmm...
I called Guitar center (i am in Dallas) and they guaranted the "low price" of 1499$... That's why I was asking where you saw it at 1300$.
Now, if anyone know a online place where i can get it at that price, I'll be glad.
Thanks again,
Ludo

Message 7/16             03-Aug-98  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: Prices, Prices, prices

Brian Hills

Grandmas mail order is like $1395 you could probably get Guitar Center to match that if they do that.

Message 8/16             03-Aug-98  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: Prices, Prices, prices

www.zzounds.com $1295 (yes there are two 'z's in the name)

Message 9/16             03-Aug-98  @  10:26 PM   -   RE: Prices, Prices, prices

Rouge

I've seen it in London for £899 UK - but me no got £899!

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK

Message 10/16             04-Aug-98  @  09:27 AM   -   RE: Prices, Prices, prices

bill

where did you see it??? i'm buying at that price....

another thing - i'm using a pinnacle card that has digital i/o (s/pdif) and if i get an a3000 will the a/d and d/a converters be better quality - ie, would it be a plan to send my signals to the a3000 input, then s/pdif out to the pinnacle's in, then pinnacle s/pdif out to a3000 in and finally a3000 d/a out?

or is that just too complex? i would get rid of all the internal pc-noise though, wouldn't i?

guess i'll just try it......but then again, buying the s/pdif expansion for the a3000 depends a lot on that.....

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)