aaa Y-ES !!... WE GOT THE MONEY !! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Y-ES !!... WE GOT THE MONEY !!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/16             15-Jul-98  @  09:38 PM   -   Y-ES !!... WE GOT THE MONEY !!

kilo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

great news... my mate go tthe capital for the radio station !!...about 100K... so after new dancetech goes up..... we'll be linking in a 24 hour dance RA audio radio station.... also, a record store, to buy all your cd's and especially hard to get UK & import club vinyl via the web.... awesome !!..... there will also be new contributors coming online to add all the latest news from the dance & club scene.... i cant belive it .... excellent... label to follow..... heh heh.... what a co-incidence....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/16             15-Jul-98  @  09:58 PM   -   RE: Y-ES !!... WE GOT THE MONEY !!

Greenman

Fooking Con-grats...I'm waiting for the opportunity to see the new site everyday...

Cheers for all of the hard work!!...

Message 3/16             15-Jul-98  @  11:21 PM   -   RE: Y-ES !!... WE GOT THE MONEY !!

Blunted

Right ON!!! Let's celebrate! I'll Roll one up and be right over!!!

Message 4/16             15-Jul-98  @  11:29 PM   -   RE: Y-ES !!... WE GOT THE MONEY !!

hififreq

Score!!! Props to you Kilo, job well done!

Message 5/16             16-Jul-98  @  02:15 AM   -   RE: Y-ES !!... WE GOT THE MONEY !!

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

Killer... Now our demos are gonna hafta be good hehe.........

Message 6/16             16-Jul-98  @  03:12 AM   -   RE: Y-ES !!... WE GOT THE MONEY !!

kilo

yup...we can dplay dancetech demo's no probs....

Message 7/16             16-Jul-98  @  03:17 AM   -   RE: Y-ES !!... WE GOT THE MONEY !!

Banshee

Excellent...fuckin smashing mate!!
You know, a good way to support DT and to thank Kilo for all his hard work, would be to make a commitment to actualy buy something from the site when it gets up. I mean we all buy C.Ds and stuff anyway, don't we?, and Kilo has put a lot of hard work into this for a long time, and basically for FREE!!!
Time to start giving back folks!

Message 8/16             16-Jul-98  @  05:36 AM   -   RE: Y-ES !!... WE GOT THE MONEY !!

influx

Link?:  Link

Good call Banshee-sign me up!
Stoked for you Kilo-youve done alot, Id like to see it pan out for you.
I like the music store Idea-are you gonna have RA like breakbeat science, etc?
Anticipation kinda sucks, but Ill keep my pants on for now!

Message 9/16             16-Jul-98  @  06:15 AM   -   RE: Y-ES !!... WE GOT THE MONEY !!

Bravfuggingvo

Many cheers, Maestro!

Mindspawn

Message 10/16             16-Jul-98  @  07:55 AM   -   RE: Y-ES !!... WE GOT THE MONEY !!

arpo

Wonderfull! F-cking great! Keep up the good work.

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)