aaa more testing needed - homepages - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: more testing needed - homepages

Pages: 1 2

Original Message 1/19             16-Aug-04  @  04:19 PM   -   more testing needed - homepages

k

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

if anyones created a HOMEPAGE - can you please test the new Image Gallery feature for bugs?

go to your homepage edit page - scroll down and see GALLERY section

choose - band or gallery

page re-loads with selections fixed

scroll down to same place and see ENTER GALLERY BUTTON

enter - add pcis/band members

oh - btw - YOU MUST UPDATE YOUR HOMEPAGE CODE FIRST

To do that, CLICK the gree 'MAKE IT SO' button under the colour editor to update your template

what happens is... if you have selected 'GALLERY OF PICS the Homepage button reads IMAGE GALLERY

if you've selected BAND PICS - it reads 'THE BAND'

click the button to show image display page

max images per homepage = 20

max filesize per image = 100kb

enjoy

bugs please to the site bugs & feedback forum

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/19             16-Aug-04  @  05:31 PM   -   RE: more testing needed - homepages

sitar

Link?: Link

Probably just me as usual but I clicked the Make It So button and still see no GALLERY section anywhere on my create/edit homepage page.

Message 3/19             16-Aug-04  @  11:05 PM   -   RE: more testing needed - homepages

xoxos

do you think you could rephrase that request as some sort of protest vs. the establishment?

:D jk

Message 4/19             16-Aug-04  @  11:19 PM   -   RE: more testing needed - homepages

xoxos

nope, can't find it either.. i got my 'edit details' page with text fields, at the top there's a link the first time to 'create/edit homepage,' but that page only contains "homepage colour edit section" so guess it's not coming up for us.

Message 5/19             17-Aug-04  @  12:14 AM   -   RE: more testing needed - homepages

sitar

Good to hear. Misery loves company.

Message 6/19             17-Aug-04  @  10:36 AM   -   RE: more testing needed - homepages

k

oh - this is only at 7161.com admin - i didnt copy the new updates over to dancetech admin yet - sorry, i didn't make that clear

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 7/19             17-Aug-04  @  02:18 PM   -   RE: more testing needed - homepages

sitar

It worked, but I don't have time to upload a pic cuzI have to get ready to catch a train and won't be back until friday. The image gallery is there though.

Message 8/19             23-Aug-04  @  08:32 PM   -   RE: more testing needed - homepages

xoxos

http://www.7161.com/~xoxos

/\ gallery button on my homepage doesn't make anything happen, but my admin seems to have accepted an image.

Message 9/19             23-Aug-04  @  09:48 PM   -   RE: more testing needed - homepages

k

Did you update your Homepage template by going to the edit page and hitting the MAKE IT SO button?

this must be done to update the page code so the link works

Message 10/19             23-Aug-04  @  10:08 PM   -   RE: more testing needed - homepages

sitar

posted something in the bug section.

Pages: 1 2

There are 19 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)