aaa English think that they can make tracks? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: English think that they can make tracks?

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Original Message 1/49             04-Jul-98  @  11:39 PM   -   English think that they can make tracks?

not even

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

ok im not in for a war i just wanna hear what some English have to say about making tracks i mean hearing it from a git's perspective and all . it seems the only reason any limey-fucks wanna write tracks for is to be cool i would like to hear of a fish 'n chip eatin' wank that was relly into making tracks and you can tell just from the way that this posting will be replied to. i will be waiting......................

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/49             05-Jul-98  @  01:02 AM   -   RE: English think that they can make tracks?

Englishguy

Ok, if you say so. Stop using other peoples "names"!

Message 3/49             05-Jul-98  @  02:04 AM   -   RE: English think that they can make tracks?

Example:

These "i never can hear them anymore" - Pizzicato Sequences came up
through a "pioneer" ( - Track ) called "Insomnia".

Insomnia´s Pizzicato - Riff was way cool and "new", also (and because
of this,) the Track become a big Hit. Remember ?
A phat Sequence placed at the right point inside a Track - Arrangement.

Also .. hehehe ... no filtering ! .... just raw accords ! ... isn´t this unbelievable ?
Maybe the whole Equipment used for this was not too expensive.... i could hear the
mastering harddrive while i listened to the track... it was a cheap 2 gig one....
just ide, no scsi !

Now, many of our "so cool and inscene music artists" copied the idea of Insomnia
to make some of their "own" "pizzi - tracks".
For gettin´ really cool yet because of doin´ it too now. For becoming a "deeper member"
of tha " elektrik music and club szene" and of course for making some "easy money"
doing stupid music for stupid drug - junkies who don´t care about music, just in being high
and have an "easy and kickin´ dance" on a party.
Not at least to get an also stupid but of course hot´n sexy bitch outa there for pumpin´ their
stuff inside her body.

The Quality of all followed "commercial Pizzicato Riffs" have never reached the
same level like it was in "Insomnia".
So often it was just a "cheap" Seqence or a bad Arrangement or stupid
Filter Tweaked one... Most was "mega -Trash" and a very(!) blatant ripp-off from
the original Thing ...

Maybe Insomnia is cool because the "P-Riff" there was "developed"
by a Female Artist ?! ...... who really knows that ? ;-)

I for myself can defently make Tracks and don´t need to steal or copy ideas.
I´m, also cool enough although the people here don´t know that i do music !

Is this maybe because i am a male or not born in England ?

Hey, i can answer your questin with "NO!"
you´re a bloody motherfuckin´ PissHead, you who have started this threat !
In every way - also if you wanna tell me now you just did it because you are
a "Scientist" who wants to "research" something with your post....

Fuck you !

You remind me a lil´ bit to some unhappy things of germany´s near past
(like: yeah - let us shoot all the british dance music producers !
They´re so bad and eating fish´n chips - they defently don´t deserve to do dance
tracks... They "pollute" us with their work ! yeah - we have to burn them, kill em all ! )

you´re just a stupid Asshole Mr. "not even" !!!!!

Holger Bahr

Message 4/49             05-Jul-98  @  04:41 AM   -   RE: English think that they can make tracks?

daniella....dacks

here here!!

Message 5/49             05-Jul-98  @  05:59 AM   -   RE: English think that they can make tracks?

The Pimp

So now we discover that Not Even isn't to be taken seriously (not that I did). First of all this section is the technical chat, don't post this shit here. Secondly, why do you feel the need to piss off everyone on this site. What next, are you going to tell me II can't make music because I'm Canadian?

Jeremy Arsenault

Message 6/49             05-Jul-98  @  06:32 AM   -   RE: English think that they can make tracks?

AC

dear jeremy: Sorry , I didn't understand why you changed your name to the pimp, when you had a perfectly good previous alias. Just curious is all.

Message 7/49             05-Jul-98  @  07:52 AM   -   RE: English think that they can make tracks?

noteven

in case you (jeremy) didnt notice i didnt write this i am ot "not even" i am "noteven" thats without a space inbetween the words. this topic has no redeeming qualities for me to discuss except that the bitch in Faithless is so fuckin hot!

out...

Message 8/49             05-Jul-98  @  08:00 AM   -   RE: English think that they can make tracks?

The Pimp

I dind't change my alias. The Pimp is what I've been using since the days of Comodore 64's and BBS's. I just started using it here that's all. As for whether what I was using before was perfectly fine, I was just using my email address. If anyone finds Pimp offensive I can change it but I'm sort of attached to it.

Sorry Not Even if you didn't write this thread, but you're still a dick!

Jeremy Arsenault
arsenaul@niagara.com

Message 9/49             05-Jul-98  @  08:43 AM   -   RE: English think that they can make tracks?

AC

Oh Ok.
Yeah, this Not Even fellow is turning out to be a bit of a dick.
Pity. Most guys here are really decent and interesting.

Message 10/49             05-Jul-98  @  08:43 AM   -   RE: English think that they can make tracks?

AC

Oh Ok.
Yeah, this Not Even fellow is turning out to be a bit of a dick.
Pity. Most guys here are really decent and interesting.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

There are 49 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)