aaa bring out the webpages!!!! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: bring out the webpages!!!!

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Original Message 1/56             06-Jul-98  @  07:04 PM   -   bring out the webpages!!!!

buggo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i suggest, in light of all the controversy here etc i think daniella's suggestion of pictures/music etc on webpages is a good idea. that way also we can get more music out w/o filling up kilo's demo area. so up with the personal sites! it helps to be talking to a face etc than to a bunch of nicknames...anyway here's mine...

www.thegrid.net/jctlo/andrew/music.html
(there's also a bunch of shit about my webdesign services, and some broken client links and all my music is old shit that i haven't updated recently and generally the whole thing needs an overhaul, but ANYWAY, it's there if anyone cares....)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/56             06-Jul-98  @  07:13 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Greenman

Cool...I really agree...I'll post mine as soon as it's finished...

Message 3/56             06-Jul-98  @  07:48 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Mindspawn

Link?:  Link

Oi! Buggo!

Nice tracks! I 'specially liked yer Dunhuang, Aluminum Breaks, and the Mire, in no particular order. Liked the bit ye did with yer guitarist on Crazy Shareef's Mad Journey, too. Yer right he can't sing (on the track Irie Babies) but hey, neither can a lot of folks who get deals. The tunes are rockin' though. Most excellent. Specially liked your 'flutter' percussion on Aluminum Breaks. Way, way bad, dude. Mucho props!

Anyone wants to check me own tracks, got a few available at http://www.mindspawn.com

More please!!!!

Message 4/56             06-Jul-98  @  07:54 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Astroman

Umm... I got one 4.6 meg mp3 posted on my site. Havent done anything to the site other than post the track though. And the track kinda sucks. So... I guess theres no real reason to visit it. But if anyone wants to humor me and give it a listen and give me some feedback it would be mucho appreciated.

www.geocities.com/~pulse175/

Hopefully I'll get some artwork and some half decent RA tunes up there soon.

Later.

Message 5/56             06-Jul-98  @  08:05 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Greenman

I think you guys all need to stop slagging yourselves...

First of all, your tracks don't suck...

Second of all, you have big balls for posting your web sites and letting other people getting to know you and you're music...It takes a lot of guts and you all should be given big props...

I think that is the true spirit of what this chat room was set-up to do...

PEECE...(now I'm going to cry... 

Message 6/56             06-Jul-98  @  09:18 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Astroman

Wow... great stuff buggo! Very impressive. I ecspecially liked Dunhuang. Whats really amazing is you did most of it with free or cheap software. You've just inspired me to get back to work on some tunes as soon as I get home from work.....

Message 7/56             06-Jul-98  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

hmm...wow you guys, thanks for all the good feedback...i never really let anyone listen to them; my friends are all into death metal and such and think dance music is cheap...

by the way another good thing about the web site deal is people can show off music that is not really consistent with dancetech, like me for instance, my stuff isn't realy "dance", except for a few exceptions, but it IS techno which has a very different feel and doesn't really go too well at the club (well, depends on the club i suppose!!)

but anyway i am off to mindspawn's site, and by the way as of today i'm putting up a bunch more shit that i never got the chance to encode into RA...again, yess, greenman and all, put up demos, pics, bios, little dancing men, happy goats, whatever on yer pages and submit 'em!

Message 8/56             06-Jul-98  @  11:08 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

i put up som stuff as soon as possibl

Holger

Message 9/56             06-Jul-98  @  11:22 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

Holger

Hey Mindspawn

kewl site and good stuff

Hey Astroman

i only was able to get the first 10 sec. of
your track bec. connection fucked up....

try later again

Message 10/56             06-Jul-98  @  11:28 PM   -   RE: bring out the webpages!!!!

buggo

hot damn mindspawn dude you got some fuckin badass tracks on your site!! just out of curiosity, what kind of kit do you have? you seem to be able to cover a lot of ground (musically) with it, if you know what i mean. i like the actual progression of your songs, which change during their course...most (including mine) consist of a series of loops that get real old, real fast. wowie. great tracks. great site. i'm impressed.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

There are 56 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)