aaa Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Original Message                 Date: 30-Jan-02  @  10:57 PM   -   Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

influx

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

I was waiting to say anything about this but I just cant hold it in any longer

I got a track on Simply Jeff's new mix!!! Moonshine! Just picked up an advance copy.

damn. I'm all shaky and shit.

Thanks everyone, especially Kilo. I honestly wouldnt have learned what I've learned without this site. Utmost sincerity there.

and thanks to Simply Jeff for giving me a shot!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 91/111             17-Sep-03  @  06:30 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

Influx

Link?: Link

"I prefered your original mix of Darkness to the release mix. "

actually, the mix that came out on vinyl _was_ mine, but the one Jeff used on the CD was done in a "real" studio and sounded quite clinical.

sorry to hear about the mess, sean. you can sue though.

I used to be able to talk to humans there, no sweat. things must have changed drastically

Message 92/111             17-Sep-03  @  06:40 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

seantyas

I COULD sue, in theory, but not exactly... the contract has a clause :". If any provision of this Agreement shall be held void, invalid or inoperative, no other provision of this Agreement shall be affected as a result thereof, and accordingly, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect as though such void, invalid or inoperative provision had not been contained herein. Seller shall not re-record any composition embodied in a Master for a period of at least 3 years from the date hereof."

This sucks, because another clause states: "Any claim, dispute or disagreement arising out of, connected with, or in respect of this Agreement may be brought only in the courts within the State of California or the federal courts within the State of California, which courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction thereof, and each party hereby waives any claim that such courts do not have jurisdiction or are an inconvenient forum. "

meaning if im really going to go that far, I'd have to do it in cali... being here in NY, that sucks, another option is the government's own better business bureau.....

about the phones... I asked the person i deal with there point blank via email , "is there a number i can call that isnt gonna get screened by a voicemailbox?" and the reply was "no" verbatim.

isnt that nice? I'm gonna wait it out tho... no sense going nuts when there really could be a chance that their intentions are right but times are tough.

Message 93/111             17-Sep-03  @  08:10 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

Influx

its only been a month, too, since their time lapsed.

Message 94/111             17-Sep-03  @  08:19 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

Broken Silence

Link?:  No link

Ferry played one of your tracks? Is it up here? I think I would spaz if my choons had anything to do with Himself....you lucky bastard  

Message 95/111             17-Sep-03  @  08:29 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

seantyas

I know its only been a month.. i should be more patient, especially with how everything is, i should have expected this.

And broken silence, not exactly, its the backdrop track that plays during the sldieshow, which is on the dvd part of the cd/dvd combo. So like i said, kind of, but not exactly... still I'd be lying if i said i hadnt pissed my pants when i heard about this... I wasnt even told that it was on it, i found out from a friend that had bought it...

Message 96/111             17-Sep-03  @  08:54 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

Broken Silence

That's odd they didn't inform you of any sort

Message 97/111             17-Sep-03  @  09:06 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

seantyas

hehehe, probably so i wouldnt ride em for the check...

Message 98/111             19-Sep-03  @  03:07 AM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

Omo

Influx, if my memory serves me correctly, your original version of Darkness had "the question is" vocal on it. That's the mix I'm refering.

Message 99/111             21-Sep-03  @  07:52 PM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

digital rust

now you've gone and done it, omo  

that was my remix.

i heard that moonshine has folded it's colored labels
(moonshine green, etc.) and only is releasing stuff under
the main brand. hard times in the industry.

Message 100/111             22-Sep-03  @  03:43 AM   -   RE: Moonshine Records Baybeeeee!!!

Influx

yeah but I grabbed the sample for the remix

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

There are 111 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)