aaa RADIUM - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

09-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: RADIUM

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Original Message                 Date: 23-Aug-03  @  01:22 PM   -   RADIUM

CATASTROPHIC

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

does anyone know where radium has gone?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 101/107             09-Sep-03  @  01:00 AM   -   RE: RADIUM

n3

Do whats good for you. Crack or don't crack. You cant enforce laws with moral arguments. Crack and risk the punishment until it seems too risky. If cracking drops and software sales don't increase accordingly then business models will change. We all drift towards equilibrium. I certainly dont want to argue about it.

Personally, the money I "stole" from the creators of the software I learned about music on, is nothing compared to what I've spent since then on related products. Not to say that as long as you spend more than you "take" its made ok or anything. The greater music gear market now has me as a potential customer, which it never did before cracked Rebirth in 1997.

Message 102/107             09-Sep-03  @  03:21 AM   -   RE: RADIUM

mcc>

not a crack in any of my ware.

good karma is always worth the price.
that said>
i can't wait for ableton 3!!!!!!!

check out the new features up-and-coming!!...and the upgrade is totally reasonable!!!
did i say reason?

Message 103/107             12-Sep-03  @  11:55 PM   -   RE: RADIUM

Defector z

http://www.rawmaterialsoftware.com/

Anyone tried it?

Message 104/107             13-Sep-03  @  01:56 AM   -   RE: RADIUM

mcc>

tried what? crackin it?!?!?!

j/k!

Message 105/107             13-Sep-03  @  05:41 AM   -   RE: RADIUM

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

Link?: Link

I've brought this up before but I'll restate it. The father of an old friend of mine uses "borrowed" software until enough time has passed for him to determine it's usefullness and stability. After a determination has been made, he either removes the software or contacts the software company and requests a license. I am given to understand that he has gotten the occasional price break becuase of there being no need to ship anything. He is rather successful by the way.

I have no problem with this model because I can't afford to buy Cubase, Sonar and Logic PLUS every friggin softsynth on the market in order to determine wich is going to best serve my needs and in the end that is what commerce is about - the needs of the customer, not the software company. I may like the idea behind a certain product but if it doesn't fit my working methods I don't want to find out after I've emptied my wallet.

Message 106/107             13-Sep-03  @  06:23 AM   -   RE: RADIUM

influx

Link?:  Link

yup. too bad not everyone is as honest and complying as your example, mick. Otherwise, SW companies could just provide fully functioning, or near that, demos, and expect to be compensated fairly

Message 107/107             13-Sep-03  @  07:44 AM   -   RE: RADIUM

mcc>

did you say honest? yeah...i drove the benz for a few months but the leather seats started to bug me...no thanks!

Pages: 1 ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

There are 107 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)