aaa Mac users - help - file types - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Mac users - help - file types

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/11             27-Nov-03  @  01:54 PM   -   Mac users - help - file types

k

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Mcc has had his files scewed by REAL player

how does he associate M3U file types over to his new player application?

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/11             27-Nov-03  @  02:52 PM   -   RE: Mac users - help - file types

mcc>

Link?:  No link

thanks k....let me know if anyone needs system config details.
i've searched hi and low for any traces of real player preferences left-over trash and i can't seem to find any.
a friend last night directed me to a site to hear her song and same thing.....except i couldn't hear it at all....which is what happens to me in explorer.
a real-player file lands on desktop and refuses to play in player. however from netscape...i get the file...drag it to audion and it plays fine.

one additonal weird thing. i can upload new tracks from explorer but can't edit tracks from there.
i get error message saying i need to selct mp3 file.
but i can edit track from netscape.

Message 3/11             27-Nov-03  @  03:35 PM   -   RE: Mac users - help - file types

k

one additonal weird thing. i can upload new tracks from explorer but can't edit tracks from there.
i get error message saying i need to selct mp3 file.
but i can edit track from netscape.

is that on DANCETECH or 7161 ??

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 4/11             27-Nov-03  @  04:07 PM   -   RE: Mac users - help - file types

mcc>

dt.
i haven't got used to the idea of uploading tracks from 7161 yet.
should i be trying that?

Message 5/11             28-Nov-03  @  01:00 PM   -   RE: Mac users - help - file types

k

no no, any tracks or artists/labels/deejays added to dancetech are ALREADY on 7161 - they are fully linked - aha!

Message 6/11             28-Nov-03  @  01:02 PM   -   RE: Mac users - help - file types

k

oh btw - i think I fixed the problem on IE for adding/editing files/details - you dont have a problem posting to the forum if logged-in right!?... therefore I copied the file code to the track-upload bit too - that should be fine on mac's now - I thought we'd added it already - damn!

I'm doing all final tweaks anyways - 7161 should be ready tonight/tomorrow morning!!!

Message 7/11             28-Nov-03  @  01:16 PM   -   RE: Mac users - help - file types

milan

ooer! whens the launch party?  

Message 8/11             28-Nov-03  @  02:51 PM   -   RE: Mac users - help - file types

mcc>

hey k> this site/s is like a large house or library with many aspects and angles.
it's impossible to get it all in order at once....and once you do....oooops there goes the plumbing in sector 9!!!!!
anyway....right on for keeping those wrenches busy.

Message 9/11             28-Nov-03  @  05:54 PM   -   RE: Mac users - help - file types

mcc>

i still need that number from you too......
BEFORE i go out and buy a mercedes.

Message 10/11             28-Nov-03  @  06:30 PM   -   RE: Mac users - help - file types

k

agreed - but it'll never stopped being tweaked - there is a new forum for Bugs & Site feedback to facilitate this task

Message 11/11             28-Nov-03  @  06:32 PM   -   RE: Mac users - help - file types

mcc>

great idea!!!!!! is it an original?

Viewing all 11 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)