aaa Creating a Melody - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Creating a Melody

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 18-Aug-98  @  07:57 AM   -   Creating a Melody

djoskar

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I've got Soundforge with ACID and TB Pinnacle soundcard. I create dance music using cd-roms from ACID loop libraries to Big Fish Audio. My question is how can I create melodies? For instance a long piano synth melody. What software or hardware do I need to create melodies? Don't know how to play a keyboard so that is out of the question. Do I need a sampler or what? Help!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             20-Aug-98  @  01:57 PM   -   RE: Creating a Melody

/.\

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

A good place to look up music theory is some .mod tracking sites. Like the United Trackers. They have been writing stuff like this for awhile, and they usually start out pretty simple.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)