aaa VSTi to Soundforge wav - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: VSTi to Soundforge wav

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 19-Jan-04  @  06:48 PM   -   VSTi to Soundforge wav

L$

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

What's the easiest way to record a VSTi's output into soundforge?

I don't have a VSTi host application (I use cakewalk, MIDI only), but I'd like to find a relatively painless way to record the output of a non-standalone capable VSTi into a wav so I can edit it in soundforge.

Thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/11             20-Jan-04  @  04:05 PM   -   RE: VSTi to Soundforge wav

dARKSTATe

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

Well.. I guess its down to taste L$...

The uQ is nothing but phat.. like Vanessa Feltz on the total kebab diet!!

Dunno how you couldn't get anything you liked out of it... mebbe its the programming interface you didn't gel with. Ever try Norsez' PC editor?

Anyway, sounds like you've already made your mind to shift the thing - good luck and have fun with the VSTIs.. of course it doesn't automatically mean you'll find what you're looking for but there are some great free instruments out there otherwise its $$$ time...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Pages: 1 2

There are 11 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)