aaa would this fuc.k with my gear? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: would this fuc.k with my gear?

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/12             24-Sep-03  @  03:14 AM   -   would this fuc.k with my gear?

Broken Silence

Link?: Link

File?:  [image]

[image file]

I've got 3 of these and they would look tops in my new studio area...do you think that it would electrically fuck with anything? It fucked with the pitchbend on my old DJx keyboard, but am a little to sceptical to try it on my new arsenal  

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/12             24-Sep-03  @  03:21 AM   -   RE: would this fuc.k with my gear?

The Alchemist

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

I had many Chemistry classes, some involving light sources and electricity. So I may be able to help you.
Its just a fancy neon
light in actuality. If you keep it a few feet away it should be fine.

Message 3/12             24-Sep-03  @  03:27 AM   -   RE: would this fuc.k with my gear?

Hydrofonix

You had a DJx keyboard? hehehehe.....

Message 4/12             24-Sep-03  @  03:50 AM   -   RE: would this fuc.k with my gear?

Broken Silence

eep well i planned on putting them about a foot away :P I'm just really worried it will swipe my memory or something hehe

Well I said DJx because I couldn't remember the name..but it's on basically the same line- but worse- psrgx-76! (i think that's what it was caleld) what a monsterous piece of flaming dog shit that was

Message 5/12             24-Sep-03  @  07:50 AM   -   RE: would this fuc.k with my gear?

milan

you got something against a DJx? wanna see it sitting next to a 24mix+ PT rig as a master keyboard?

Message 6/12             24-Sep-03  @  08:04 AM   -   RE: would this fuc.k with my gear?

Maarten

hehe.. you're such an easy target  

But I don't think your hippy-trance bulb will affect your gear ;)

-M-

Message 7/12             24-Sep-03  @  03:47 PM   -   RE: would this fuc.k with my gear?

psy

Is that a lavalamp sorta thing or an electric sparky sorta thing? If it's the latter, you do need to put it well away from your gear. If for no other reason than those things make a lot of acoustical, staticy noise. Electrical noise is always a possibility, too. Return it if there's a problem...?

Message 8/12             24-Sep-03  @  05:59 PM   -   RE: would this fuc.k with my gear?

Broken Silence

Well returning wouldn't work cause I've had 3 of em for a while   Ive just always wanted to put some in the studio, but yes, it is an electro-thingie, not lava.

Message 9/12             24-Sep-03  @  06:44 PM   -   RE: would this fuc.k with my gear?

psylichon

well geez, didn't notice that... if you already have em, just stick em in your studio and YOU tell US what happens! heheheh, silly wabbit, it's not gonna blow up your gear if that's what you're asking  

Message 10/12             24-Sep-03  @  08:42 PM   -   RE: would this fuc.k with my gear?

Broken Silence

eeep im scaaawed

Message 11/12             24-Sep-03  @  08:51 PM   -   RE: would this fuc.k with my gear?

PlazIdyllic Pleazurkraft

Hmmm, neon and audio electronics....

C'mon, what were you thinkin'?

Time honored, reliable, Lava Lamps are the only truly acceptable lighting accessory in a proper studio.

Message 12/12             24-Sep-03  @  09:46 PM   -   RE: would this fuc.k with my gear?

Broken Silence

I have 5  

They're all at the old house still tho...I miss my babies

Viewing all 12 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)