aaa "My many thanks" - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: "My many thanks"

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 02-Mar-04  @  05:08 PM   -   God is awesome!!!!!!

Kenneth "Romance" Wright

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Greetings in the name of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!

Simply put, I truly bless those who that for a moment, remembered that we are all humans, with identical fears, emotions, joy and pain, achievements, goals, etc.....Someone may feel that I haven't the right to say what I'm saying or even how I'm being utilized to do what I'm doing, which is ok. None of us have earned the right to judge someone else based on partial information. That is the message in this music. Here I am all the way in America talking with you as a human being that saw my own flesh and blood relative with tubes in his nose where the poison of a bullet is trying to claim another soul, and what could I say or do??????) And you're helpless to your loved one except for being there. This is why the music lives in each of us in the most peculiar ways. Sure there is a God. Absolutely! We can barely get along as brothers and sisters whether you're brown, white, yellow, black, hispanic, arabic, indian, asain, or whatever! The internet has been a blessing to me because with the knowledge of mankind and technology, I've been able to establish contact with people worldwide that have connected with me to form a global network of information. Thank you for your thoughts and prayers. I will post part 2, May you be blessed and prosper for your consideration.

Kenneth Wright
Romance
(USA)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             03-Mar-04  @  06:46 PM   -   RE:

0/d

Link?:  Link

Oi! 0db?! He's not me. I'm not him.

Message 12/12             03-Mar-04  @  10:33 PM   -   RE:

0dB

Link?:  No link

You not who ?

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)