aaa HELP ! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: HELP !

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 16-Sep-03  @  07:55 PM   -   HELP !

Jock

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

arrrrrghhh. I just got a scsi CDROM drive to connect to an AKAI S6000. It recognises the drive on power up. But it doesnt recognise any CDROM that you use in the drive. Comes up with a crappy error. I just read the OS 1.0 Addendum at the back it says "USING PC FORMATTED CD-ROMS - It is not possible to load .wav files into the S6000 with version V1.00 of the OS."

So the most basic function that you would want to use isnt enabled. How ing piss poor is that.

Does anyone know where I can get an OS upgrade for my sampler, either off the net or to order from a shop. I'm in quite a hurry. So the fastest method possible would be appreciated.

Thanks.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/12             21-Sep-03  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: HELP !

Spot

Link?:  Link

Got what sorted?

That Anal sex problem you've been having?

Or is your d.ick still stuck in the Akai disk drive?

Message 12/12             22-Sep-03  @  01:57 PM   -   RE: HELP !

99devils

Link?: Link

I can't believe you've been on 1.0 all these years. The current OS is rock solid  

-Craig

Pages: 1 2

There are 12 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)