aaa Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 04-Aug-98  @  09:01 AM   -   Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

Mindspawn

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Greets all, Naw this ain't a fancy new piece o' drum software annoucement... Mindspawn has got new management and we're getting geared up to start touring! All you wild thangs out there, be ready cos we may just be comin' to your town soon! I hope to be able to meet a few of you in the flesh. Now for the skinny:

We're being booked through Beat Management, a new managagement crew in the US East Coast Metro area. BM will also be a source to get our new CD (God Forgot) which is in the final stages of mastering at the moment. I thank all of you who have picked up our studio CDs up to this point. Your feedback was invaluable in getting together what we think is out best sound yet. I also want to thank Kilo personally as his site made these contacts possible, including being signed by Beat Management. Thank you Herr KILO!!!

For any of you who want more info, drop by Beat Management's web site at:
http://www.beatmgmt.com/

There's bios, reviews, and Real Audio from Mindspawn and several DJs and other acts to boot. Parts are still under construction as BM has just 'officially' went public, but I'm so excited I wanted to let the crowd here at DT in on it a little ahead. Check it out and send 'em some feedback. Hell, while yer at it send 'em a tape or such. far as I know, they are still signing new acts, but check it fer yesef.

Finally, since I been shamelessly pluggin' mesef here, I wanted to say thanks again, to everyone on this site, and this forum. Yer all a most exceptional buch O' folk. I'm gonna be gone from here for a bit as we're at the final mastering stage of the new CD and we're elbow deep in practice for the upcoming shows (Gaddammit! Now I gotta learn to play all this shit!) so me time has grown short. I will return soon as we're freed up a bit. Thanks again, everyone!

Peace All

Mindspawn

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             04-Aug-98  @  11:48 PM   -   RE: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

Greenman

Link?:  No link

Congrats my brother 'Spawn...and thanks for the opportunity to remix "Cannabals"...I'm looking forward to working with you in the studio again in the near future...

As mentioned, please visit the Beat Management site at www.beatmgmt.com...Lots of RealAudio demos...and the remix will also be included as a bonus track on the final release of Mindspawns' upcoming CD...

Dan...e-mail me at bmead@tiac.net... keep in touch, I'm looking forward to seeing your, er..., I mean hearing your tracks... 

Message 12/13             05-Aug-98  @  12:28 PM   -   RE: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

Link?:  No link

Hey Mindspawn...

blow the crap out of it... whatever you do there !

HAVE FUN !

Holger

Message 13/13             05-Aug-98  @  10:01 PM   -   RE: Beat Management - Mindspawn leaves the cave!

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

Yup, you best be showin up on the west coast, all the headz from out here will be there...

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)