aaa so , you wanna know about genres?? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: so , you wanna know about genres??

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 10-Oct-03  @  02:54 PM   -   so , you wanna know about genres??

soulsurvivor

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

fecking hell, where do people find the time?

-absolutely ace though!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/13             12-Oct-03  @  03:50 AM   -   RE: so , you wanna know about genres??

§ï†ÅR

Link?: Link

LMAO! Is this done by the same guy that has that site we were talking about over in the lounge? You know the "I can draw better than your kids draw and I'm gonna prove it" site.

Cool site though and actually I like german techno.

Message 12/13             12-Oct-03  @  06:51 AM   -   RE: so , you wanna know about genres??

Optofonik - AKA, mick, rhyze, etc.

Oh shit, LMAO at the captions section. I've stated before that in O-Ville during the early 90's I was really only an observer, dug the music and being able to dance late; after the "goth/industrial" nights shut down but DAMN! Has it really turned into this!

Message 13/13             12-Oct-03  @  09:10 AM   -   RE: so , you wanna know about genres??

milan

ahaha... yes, so that answers my question from the lounge. amazing, no?  

Pages: 1 2

There are 13 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)