aaa record label information - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: record label information

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/15             17-Aug-98  @  06:46 AM   -   record label information

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Thanx for the label information you've put in here Kilo but I need to contact a number of labels to get addresses to send demo material but addresses are hard to find and web pages even harder with small labels, do you know a good search engine on the net that won't bring up Sony or Mushroom? ie. specifically for said micro labels in the electronic realm.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             17-Aug-98  @  09:43 AM   -   RE: record label information

kilo

tough one that.... not sure apart from trolling the industry publications, or scanning underground mags to see what labels advertise in them specific to the style of music....... anyone knwo if there is a resource?...

Message 3/15             17-Aug-98  @  01:12 PM   -   RE: record label information

Jock

Doh ! I had a site bookmarked in my last job which listed all the record labels in the UK and otherwise. It didnt take too long to find, I think I searched using Alta Vista for something like "record company contacts" or "a&r links". I really cant remember now but with some perserverance it does pay off.

Message 4/15             17-Aug-98  @  01:44 PM   -   RE: record label information

99devils

Try www.getsigned.com

-C

Message 5/15             17-Aug-98  @  11:30 PM   -   RE: record label information

Greenman

www.france-techno.fr/hnb

They publish the House Nation Book yearly, an International directory devoted to professionals in Electronic Music...I've never seen anything like it...brilliant resource...over 10,000 current, up-to-date contacts...

If you're very serious, get the printed book for $40.00 US...I use mine every single day for reference...

Message 6/15             18-Aug-98  @  01:15 AM   -   RE: record label information

weasel

www.dbzone.ndirect.co.uk, is a good place for drum and bass...

Message 7/15             18-Aug-98  @  02:59 AM   -   RE: record label information

kilo

hey....we're starting a label.... with online sales....whats your stuff like?

Message 8/15             18-Aug-98  @  11:38 AM   -   RE: record label information

Brenballs

Online sales huh?? In addition to traditional sales or purely on-line?? I'd send you some stuff thats been brewing for a long time if its worth it!!

Hmmmm.....

Message 9/15             18-Aug-98  @  11:45 AM   -   RE: record label information

Richie

What sort of stuff are you looking for Kilo? A lot of people are going to be interested in this so maybe you could start a new thread with some more info?

Message 10/15             18-Aug-98  @  03:54 PM   -   RE: record label information

Brenballs

I agree.....lets hear it!!!

Message 11/15             18-Aug-98  @  04:11 PM   -   RE: record label information

Richie

To late, He's legged it on holiday.

Message 12/15             19-Aug-98  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: record label information

Brenballs

Booooooooooo.....

Message 13/15             19-Aug-98  @  01:11 PM   -   RE: record label information

Jock

I hear Canvey Islands nice this time of year.

Message 14/15             20-Aug-98  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: record label information

nullunit

I make minimal techno and 4 on the floor kinda stuff at least that's what I'm told. My mates say it's my kinda music whatever that is. I'll senja a demo anyway. What are all the rest of you hangers doin? Stock Aitkin and Waterybottom?

Message 15/15             20-Aug-98  @  06:17 PM   -   RE: record label information

my mouth

PTHRR"THHHH...PRTH... PRTH..like from the asshole.... BAD SMELL

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)