aaa Sedusa: I need your sh-2! - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/15             20-Aug-98  @  05:22 AM   -   Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

buggo

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

please sir?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/15             20-Aug-98  @  06:28 AM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

Umm.. Didn't I tell you to blow me last time you asked? Go bug J, he just got one. .. Put in an ad at Sonic saying you want one..

Message 3/15             20-Aug-98  @  09:40 AM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

buggo

aww man can't i try? and i do recall refusing to blow you so no dice on that front....and they cost so fuckin much cause they're like rolands answer to the moog thingy and oh boy good nite thanks for nothing i need a synht.........and besides the other thread was too tempting for a spoof why not seemed like the thing to do at the time; please send me cash by mail,green and taxfree

Message 4/15             20-Aug-98  @  10:05 AM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

Sedusa

Are the prices going up?? Oh fuck!! What have I done? Did you ever see such an SH 2 freak as me before? I think I started a cult following.. Oh well Maybe we can market SH 2 t shirts.. Maybe I should put one on my first record (I already put them all over my website.. Check it out.. They're even transposed over a picture of my face..)
http://www.fortunecity.com/tinpan/kurtwood/283/futility_alpha.htm

Message 5/15             20-Aug-98  @  11:02 AM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

Sedusa

oh yeah, they were supposed to be the answer to which moog? Hehe.. It'd be nice to think that the SH 2 was designed to eat a minimoog alive.. (Alright you analog freaks, don't lynch me for challenging the almighty power of the mini)

Message 6/15             20-Aug-98  @  09:28 PM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

buggo

yeah, that's what I've been told.....I posted an ad at sonicstate a while back looking for a sh-2 for under $300, and got two responses from people who thought i wa crazy. evidentally it's the rarest of the sh series and was supposed to be rolands' answer to the minimoog. wow sedusa, holy good revew!

please excuse my last post i see it is absolutely nonsensical.

Message 7/15             20-Aug-98  @  11:02 PM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

Sedusa

Yeah baby.. Come to where the flavor is.. Sh 2 Flavor country..

Message 8/15             21-Aug-98  @  05:28 AM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

buggo

there are support groups for people like you.

Message 9/15             21-Aug-98  @  11:05 AM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

Sedusa

I don't need your help!!!! I don't need anybody!!!!

Message 10/15             21-Aug-98  @  11:11 AM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

bill

if you don't need anybody then you could in your newly-found non-materialistic worldview realise that possession is worthless/theft/whatever and give up your sh2 to the masses (ie me).

or i'll swap you a t shirt for the machine.

Message 11/15             21-Aug-98  @  11:52 AM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

Sedusa

You fool!!! I have transcended mere human companionship because I possess an SH-2.. Why would I give up all that for a lousy t shirt?

Message 12/15             21-Aug-98  @  12:53 PM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

bill

because its cold where you are. and it's not lousy a lousy tshirt - it has seven of those rubber pads on it that squeak when you squeeze it - you can almost get an argeggio out of it.

Message 13/15             21-Aug-98  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

buggo

it's cold where he is? he's near where i am and it is mighty warm....if you refer to the plane of spiritual well-being, yes, it is a cold and desolate place for the miserly sh2 owner we all know and love....

Message 14/15             21-Aug-98  @  04:01 PM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

bill

yeah, that's what i was referring to, not geographical locations, because doubtless you both live in some american paradise where the sun never stops shining as opposed to this grey grey london days. bastards.

Message 15/15             21-Aug-98  @  11:35 PM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need your sh-2!

Sedusa

My soul is safe in the hands of Satan, it's hot enough.

Viewing all 15 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)