aaa Sedusa: I need tips for my sh-2 :-) - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Sedusa: I need tips for my sh-2 :-)

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 19-Aug-98  @  09:54 PM   -   Sedusa: I need tips for my sh-2 :-)

J.

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Just bought myself an sh-2 (and an arp axxe), but I'm having a little starting trouble...I was wondering if you could give me some advice? Btw. I read in your review that you can connect external audio; does this apply to my guitar (please please please let it be so &-^)))) )

Tnx m8. J.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             20-Aug-98  @  11:00 PM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need tips for my sh-2 :-)

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

Did you see me in that picture, Blunted?!! I weigh 130!! I'd be swallowed in extra large clothes.. (You know they say skinny guys make the best lovers.. Or do they? No matter, we do anyway.) .. Just ask Paul for chrissakes!! (About how skinny I am, not what a great lay I am... Fuck, did he leave already?!! I sent him email but he didn't respond, and his phone # is stored on my other computer which CRASHED a week and a half ago) Yo but I be doin well wit da ladiez... (Except when they leave me because I care more about my music than them.. Umm... You can ignore that last comment, K? I'm just a VERY PASSIONATE MUSICIAN!) Anyways, what were we saying? Oh yeah! SH 2 Tshirts!! Yeah baby! I'm all over that shit like that drunken ass mick on a bottle of Heineken (Never could understand how a born and raised mick like him could dislike Guinness.. Oh well, there's just no accounting for taste.. Some folks like country western music!) But despite my derisory comments to his back.. (Paul, Paul, where the hell are you?) He was "One of the nicest blokes you could ever hope to meet" .. Sound mate.. Aww yeah Hey man, ignore me.. I just spent all night playing Resident Evil and fucking Plant 42 killed me and I had no tape ribbons to save so I've got to go back, back, back before the snake even, and I'm a little bit off.. (Just ask Jock.)

Message 12/15             21-Aug-98  @  06:10 PM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need tips for my sh-2 :-)

Blunted

Yeah, I haven't heard from....hold on....Yup called his work...he's no longer there... ....Anyways, yup I did see da pictures....can't really say I saw how big er small you were....Can I get a prophecy t-shirt?...how bout a DB50 T-shirt?....Never played resident evil...I was playin some gran tourismo last night tho....So when we gonna hook up?
What's your schedule like? Gabeh@hal.com

Message 13/15             21-Aug-98  @  11:34 PM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need tips for my sh-2 :-)

Sedusa

Off every Tuesday and Wednesday, I'm free during the day on weekends.. Til 3.. It sucks.. I work nights now.. I got promoted in my shitty job and now I have to supervise all these zit faced teenagers at night.. Ah the life of being White Trash... I'm also free every day til 3 except monday.. Oh well, I get off late but not too late to party.. And I have til 2 in the afternoon to recover hehe.

Message 14/15             22-Aug-98  @  12:49 AM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need tips for my sh-2 :-)

Blunted

get some wheels yet?

Message 15/15             22-Aug-98  @  05:23 AM   -   RE: Sedusa: I need tips for my sh-2 :-)

Sedusa

Are you joking? If I had enuff money in my pocket to buy a car, I'd definitely buy gear instead.. I probably won't get a car until I inherit one from a dead relative or something

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)