aaa EMU Audio Production Studio - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: EMU Audio Production Studio

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 18-Jul-98  @  06:00 AM   -   EMU Audio Production Studio

/\\/E/\/E

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Does anyone know where I can find some info on this, apart from at Harmony Central? I tried EMU's site, but it's not up yet because they've merged with Ensoniq. For $699 US, it sounds like damn good value considering it probably won't be much different from one of their high end samplers.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             21-Jul-98  @  02:54 PM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

/\\/E/\/E

*still waiting for the new Dancetech*

Message 12/15             22-Jul-98  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

Creepo

Well, anyways. The EMU Audio Pro..... is a complete bag of shit. Not worth the hole in your socks. Any friggin soundcard is better than it!!!

And yepp is like a awe64 on a bit of steroids. Tho the penis will die of it....

Message 13/15             22-Jul-98  @  03:40 PM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

/\\/E/\/E

No, it can't be that bad. I mean, you get 2 digital ins and 2 digital outs, balanced audio connectors, fully programmable fx, 64 voices of sampling, etc etc.

Message 14/15             22-Jul-98  @  05:30 PM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

kilo

hmmmmmm.... well, lets wait and see...... I've yet to see a bit of Creative kit that actually lived up to it's hype...

Message 15/15             23-Jul-98  @  05:29 AM   -   RE: EMU Audio Production Studio

galleyslave

Creepo why do you say its a piece of shit? Have you heard/seen/know anything about it? I'm not defending it I just want more info...

Kilo aren't you being a bit harsh on Creative stuff? Its not like they're the only manufacturer that uses hype to sell their products right? Sure some of its not the best quality... maybe not even as good as they say it is... but they do at least offer some nice el cheapo package's/soundcards 'n stuff for entry level computer muso's?

I mean I've got a piece of shite AWE64 value card (ashamed to say).. I got it a coupla years back when I knew bugger all about PC music stuff (some would say I still no bugger all - fair enough). I admit at the time the hype probably influenced me into buying the card.. it seemed like a nice cheap solution at the time right.... little did I know you can't expand it beyond the default 512k RAM (I don't think anyway) and it was really only half duplex. But.. it's served its purpose for a while anyway so I can't complain cause it cost bugger all...

Anyway, whatever. I'm just trying to offer a differnent viewpoint. Happyness & good vibes to all...

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)