aaa a4000 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

26-Jun-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: a4000

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 05-Feb-05  @  12:46 AM   -   a4000

0/d

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Yeah wrong forum but so what...  

A4000 36mb ram 350mb HD Good working order etc etc

So who wants it? I've been wanting to sell it forever but I couldn't give it away if I tried. Gimme a price...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             09-Feb-05  @  06:33 PM   -   RE: a4000

psylichon

Link?: Link

what's the highest max memory of all hardware samplers though? From memory, they maxed out around 256 megs innit? That's hardly enough to keep an orchestra loaded, at least not one I'd wanna hear playing my tunes.

Message 12/15             09-Feb-05  @  10:34 PM     Edit: 09-Feb-05  |  11:09 PM   -   RE: a4000

0/d

I do use it as a foot stool. My foot is actually on it right now. I do use it ocaasionally. Every so often when I feel like spending a few hours making music. Something which rarely happens anymore. Which probably has more to do with the fact that i prefer to listen to my old Green Day dookie album than I would to Aphex twin.

I gotta agree with using software though. Although I recently aquired Cubase to replace my RM1x. I can't use it. Using a mouse to turn dials and clicking buttons and drawing velocity just feels wrong.

I still dream of the e5000 ultra I used when i was training as sound engineer a few years ago. Not stealing it was the only thing I regreted when I quit... such a slick well thought out machine that was an absolute joy to use. Never used an akai but I love those filters...

Message 13/15             10-Feb-05  @  02:06 PM   -   RE: a4000

craig

The S6000 has available ADAT I/O.

Message 14/15             11-Feb-05  @  07:02 AM   -   RE: a4000

CydoniaCell

hey o/d...

you in the states?

e

Message 15/15             11-Feb-05  @  07:30 PM   -   RE: a4000

0/d

Dublin. Ireland

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)