aaa record label information - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: record label information

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 17-Aug-98  @  06:46 AM   -   record label information

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

Thanx for the label information you've put in here Kilo but I need to contact a number of labels to get addresses to send demo material but addresses are hard to find and web pages even harder with small labels, do you know a good search engine on the net that won't bring up Sony or Mushroom? ie. specifically for said micro labels in the electronic realm.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/15             18-Aug-98  @  04:11 PM   -   RE: record label information

Richie

To late, He's legged it on holiday.

Message 12/15             19-Aug-98  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: record label information

Brenballs

Booooooooooo.....

Message 13/15             19-Aug-98  @  01:11 PM   -   RE: record label information

Jock

I hear Canvey Islands nice this time of year.

Message 14/15             20-Aug-98  @  05:43 PM   -   RE: record label information

nullunit

I make minimal techno and 4 on the floor kinda stuff at least that's what I'm told. My mates say it's my kinda music whatever that is. I'll senja a demo anyway. What are all the rest of you hangers doin? Stock Aitkin and Waterybottom?

Message 15/15             20-Aug-98  @  06:17 PM   -   RE: record label information

my mouth

PTHRR"THHHH...PRTH... PRTH..like from the asshole.... BAD SMELL

Pages: 1 2

There are 15 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)