aaa jazz/blues guitar/piano - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

01-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: jazz/blues guitar/piano

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

Original Message 1/16             10-Sep-04  @  03:09 PM   -   jazz/blues guitar/piano

Zazza

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Anyone in the london (north?) area with jazz/blues etc piano or guitar skills looking to set up a duo?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/16             10-Sep-04  @  03:46 PM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

Dominic

Zazza, Signal Runner said you're not allowed guitars in music. Sounds dated. You'd better check with him first mate.

Message 3/16             10-Sep-04  @  04:00 PM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

SignalRunners - BLU

Link?: Link

oh fuck off and stop being a complete prick trying to start shit

show me EXACTLY where i said guitars "sound dated" and your "not allowed them in music"....

Go on, quote me, fucking TWAT

blu

Message 4/16             10-Sep-04  @  04:28 PM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

Dominic

Jeez man I'm just having a laugh. Here your quote dude:-

"First off, without this being miscontrued, Zutons=guitars=NOT cutting edge man!

FASHIONABLE, yes.... CUTTING EDGE,....no way!"

The opposite word of cutting edge is dated.

Message 5/16             10-Sep-04  @  04:43 PM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

SignalRunners - BLU

yep, nice- i was talking about the Zutons in that thread- which arent making 'cutting edge' music

show me wehere i SAID :- 'you're not allowed guitars in music. Sounds dated'

where?

You say - 'The opposite word of cutting edge is dated'

yep, again, nice- but your presuming its black or white. Because i dont agree with your 'cutting edge' staement you have to take it aallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way to the other end of the spectrum?

I dont think newcastle United are a particualerly great football team, i DONT think they are absolutely horrendous tho...

I wouldnt agree that porches are the nicest looking cars in the world, i DONT think they are hideously ugly tho....

I wouldnt agree that Zutons are making particularly cutting edge music, i DONT..... you see where im going with this?

Message 6/16             10-Sep-04  @  05:27 PM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

Dominic

Oh right so you've changed your original argument from "guitars are not cutting edge" to " show me where I said guitars were dated".

You actually wrote " Zutons=guitars=not cutting edge" To me, that means the Zutons use guitars and guitars are not cutting edge. That's what you ACTUALLY wrote dude!!!!

My presumming is black and white because what you wrote IS in black and white, plain for all to see.

I was being sarcastic when I wrote Blu says guitars sound dated for a laugh. You say I am taking this all to extremes by going to the other end of the spectrum but your the person being extreme by swearing and calling me a prat.

Come on dude, you must understand a bit of sarcasim. I still don't understand all that Newcastle and Porches bit and how that relates to what you said. YOU said "Zutons play guitars and that means their not cutting edge"

Anyway you have another pop at me and then we'll agree to disagree and leave it there. Hey Blu, poor Zazza eh? We're behaving like a couple of girls and hijacking his thread!

Message 7/16             10-Sep-04  @  05:40 PM     Edit: 10-Sep-04  |  05:51 PM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

SignalRunners - BLU

YOU said "Zutons play guitars and that means their not cutting edge"

if your going to quote- QUOTE!! I didnt say the above sentence like your quoting me! i certainly didnt say guitars were outdated! i also didnt say guitars shouldnt be in music ! jesus christ

dont takje a meaning and put it in your words, anyway, yeah, forget about it- zazzas thread shoukld have been left alone.

Message 8/16             10-Sep-04  @  05:53 PM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

milan

ok kids... this way to the lounge ------------------->>

dont be childish innit

Message 9/16             10-Sep-04  @  09:33 PM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

pict

Claymores at dawn ya bass!!

Message 10/16             10-Sep-04  @  11:57 PM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

Zazza

errrr.....

Message 11/16             11-Sep-04  @  04:36 PM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

xoxos

real people? why not use yer pc and get a piano player from toledo and a bass player from jupiter. then when you are all playing you can smile into the webcams and feel like a bunch of prats together.

look at us! we can make life incredibly overcomplicated and destroy resources mindlessly!

Message 12/16             11-Sep-04  @  07:05 PM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

Zazza

yeah, real people... kinda sounds different with real people...

Message 13/16             11-Sep-04  @  09:52 PM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

k

Link?:  Link

uh-oh.... he said the 'J' word

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/16             12-Sep-04  @  04:14 AM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

sitar

There've gotta be a lotta jazz guitarists around. There are a ton in ny and they all go to Europe to get some appreciation. Go to some jazz gigs/lounges and I'm sure you'll get hookt up Zazza.

Message 15/16             12-Sep-04  @  04:31 AM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

mcc>

no one's seen influx?
erm...in that case i'm making a citizen's arrest.

music noticeboard forum maties!

Message 16/16             12-Sep-04  @  12:38 PM   -   RE: jazz/blues guitar/piano

Zazza

It's a fair cop guv... *sob*

Viewing all 16 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)