aaa is the new forum direct ok for all? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: is the new forum direct ok for all?

Pages: 1 2

Original Message                 Date: 15-Oct-03  @  11:45 PM   -   is the new forum direct ok for all?

k

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

if NOt and somehow you can't post - please mail us - admin@dancetech.com

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/16             16-Oct-03  @  02:40 PM   -   RE: is the new forum direct ok for all?

mcc>

Link?:  No link

that side-bar menu should've never vanished.

that was the best recipe of all.

i think it's worth repeating.

Message 12/16             16-Oct-03  @  02:44 PM   -   RE: is the new forum direct ok for all?

k

Link?: Link

bbbbbbbbbbbb

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 13/16             16-Oct-03  @  02:46 PM   -   RE: is the new forum direct ok for all?

k

ha ha hah!!!!... muuuahahahahahahahaha

now you can simply type a carriage-return (hit enter) and it makes a new line in your message!!!

easy to make lists now like this

abcde
klmnop

eureka! - took a while to find that one  

I had an idea for a script once. It's basically Jaws except when the guys in the boat are going after Jaws, they look around and there's an even bigger Jaws. The guys have to team up with Jaws to get Bigger Jaws.... I call it... Big Jaws!!!

Message 14/16             16-Oct-03  @  06:26 PM     Edit: 16-Oct-03  |  06:27 PM   -   RE: is the new forum direct ok for all?

milan

e
w
w
!

what have you done kilo!? i dont recognise the forums no more :/

edit: cool, line break works!

Message 15/16             16-Oct-03  @  07:46 PM   -   RE: is the new forum direct ok for all?

bradelectro.com

File?:  [image]

[image file]

doesn't show up on my mac, IE 5.2...
just says "where to now master...," no buttons.

Message 16/16             16-Oct-03  @  08:09 PM   -   RE: is the new forum direct ok for all?

k

I can't see why - that bit is just straight html

Pages: 1 2

There are 16 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)