aaa sysex programming - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

09-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: sysex programming

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             14-Oct-98  @  09:00 AM   -   sysex programming

andyjim

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

weell.. i've got the sysex edit page up on Vision, and i've got the CS1x manual in front of me, but bugger me if i can figure out what to type in. am i hexed? heelp!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             16-Oct-98  @  01:23 AM   -   RE: sysex programming

weasel

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

OK, I'd recommend getting the blue book if you don't already have it.... it's downloadable from some CS1x web pages...

Otherwise, your Sysex should look something like this: F0 43 10 4C xx xx xx xx F7 All sysex starts with F0 ends with F7...43 IDs Yamaha, 4C IDs the CS1x... the xx xx xx xx are the parts you fill in based on the manual data list... for example, to go from poly to mono mode it says: 08 nn 05 01, where nn is the part number (ie MIDI channel)...so to put ch 14 in mono mode the sysex is: F0 43 10 4C 08 13 05 01 F7...it's a 13 not 14 because 00 corresponds to ch1, 01 to ch2 etc... If you have something specific, I can perhaps help better, but also check out the CS1x web pages...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)