aaa NOVATION - HYPE OR HYPER - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: NOVATION - HYPE OR HYPER

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             26-Sep-98  @  11:56 PM   -   NOVATION - HYPE OR HYPER

jason.rowe

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

OK.

Im the first to find fault with music kit, but Novation. There pretty good.

I love my SuperBassStation and had my Super Nova for a few weeks.

Not only is the sound quality TOP but I get the impression that Novation intend to issue OS updates and the discussion group (see top) is constantly update by Novation.

Steinberg take note.

Keep it up Novation.

I have one problem, Its gonna take a while to master it (as if I can....)

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             27-Sep-98  @  11:50 AM   -   RE: NOVATION - HYPE OR HYPER

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

File?:  No file

'S the way to stay on top of it...I doubt that Steinberg has much to fear, as they're mainly in the realm of software, but big gluttonous companies like Roland who've sold their souls ought to take notice of the young upstart companies which are producing much more intrigueing products than they.. (Novation, Waldorf, etc....) .. These fine people are bringing us tools which can be used to expand our horizons, instead of rehashing old ones, which (I think, at least) have been well versed already.. The Pulse and the SuperBassStation seem as products to rival the original analogue products, not just shitty reproductions of said technology... And the Supernova.. Seems to take the idea of analogue synthesis, in directions which wasn't cost-effective to take with the old gear, which is saying something, coming from me, who pretty much believes that if you want analogue, you go get the old shit....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)