aaa esi 4000 and win98 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: esi 4000 and win98

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             15-Sep-98  @  05:44 PM   -   esi 4000 and win98

riot303

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

everytime i start win 98 , it tries to install an unknown driver ... does any-1 have an
idea about it , what can i do ? At the emu page i found no drivers or something like
this.....

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             15-Sep-98  @  11:04 PM   -   RE: esi 4000 and win98

Purple Haze

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Ok... here's what I can remember... You get this dialog asking about the driver and stuff, then you have to press the 'ok' button I believe (could also be another button, but I'm positive that it's a button on the dialogue itself) and you'll get the dialog again and again (8 times in total). After clicking away the dialog 8 times using that same button, win will never bother you about it again.

If you go in control panel/system/device manager or something and look under something like 'other devices' on that treeview, your esi will be listed there 8 times as being an unknown device or something.

I know, this is all ridiculously vague, but it's been awhile since I've done it and I wasn't really paying much attention then. This is doesn't seem to be uncommon, I've heard other people asking the exact same thing.

hope it works...

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)