aaa Roland AlphaJuno2 - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Roland AlphaJuno2

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             04-Aug-98  @  10:52 PM   -   Roland AlphaJuno2

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

What do you think about the Roland Alpha Juno 2?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             06-Aug-98  @  12:57 AM   -   RE: Roland AlphaJuno2

Purple Haze

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

Uhm... I got one, and I'm not planning on parting with it yet, I still seem to use it all the time, even just for some strings or a little effect. I very much like the strings in there as a matter of fact.
Before I got a lot of gear for a cheap price (and got totally broke) I was planning on buying a 2nd one if I could find one cheap enough (which would be max. 250ukp for me).
The strings are very good, the synthesis possibilities aren't that extensive, but you can still get plenty of weird noises out of it, and you can find a public domain editor for it and a whole bunch of patches (must have leeched about 1000) for it on the net (look for a site called 'the alpha dial').
The basses and stuff by themselves aren't THAT fat, but you can link oscilators together (unison mode) and get some quite juicy sounds. It's not multitimbral however and only got 6 voices polyphony.

I'd say if this isn't your first synth (if you allready got one or a sampler or whatever) and you can find it at 250ukp or less go for it.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)