aaa THOMANN - GIGBAG1 FV - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: THOMANN - GIGBAG1 FV

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             27-Mar-04  @  10:28 AM   -   THOMANN - GIGBAG1 FV      [Link: Thomann - V-Style Gigbag]

stellarevett

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

how long will this case last?
i had a v case before and the points tore holes in the corner.

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             29-Mar-04  @  11:14 AM   -   RE: THOMANN - GIGBAG1 FV

k

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

well look at the price man - it's not going to be heavy duty for 17 quid !! -

if you want REAL reliability, I can 100% recommend the heavy duty 'RITTERREVOLUTION' SUPER PAK bags by RITTER

sadly we dont sell 'em (i'm going to chase up the shop to get them stocked cos they are UNBEATABLE - they do a cheap bag too, do not get that.... get the heavy one.

but they cost like 60-70 quid, but you pay for quality in all things like this.

They are built like a tank tho, superb features, including reflective strips and rucksack style shoulder straps to use on a bike, even a cellphone/walkman pocket on the strap, tons of padding and re-enforced edges with nylon strips, ultra-heavy zips, two pockets, even has long side pockets for music stand, mic stand, collapsible guitar stand. Made of woven heavy duty fabric like those ultra-tough BERGHAUS alpine rucksacks

http://www.ritter-bags.com/product.php?product=style-1&product_cat=gaf&country=UK&lang=1&family=music&group=Revolution&level=10

that's the one I have

[This is a question post from a dancetech product page - Replying will send a flag to the person who has added the question.]

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)