aaa can Rebirth output midi to outboard - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: can Rebirth output midi to outboard

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/2             03-Mar-04  @  04:15 AM   -   can Rebirth output midi to outboard

paulm218

Link?: Link

File?:  No file

HI... i have the demo of Rebirth... maybe Fruity loops does the same thing.. but I like what REbirth does.. anyway.. i want to send the patterns to outboard gear.. can the full version do that? How about Fruity loops.. is it better?
thanks

paul

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/2             03-Mar-04  @  04:24 AM   -   RE: can Rebirth output midi to outboard

mcc>

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

i'm probably the only guy at dt/7161 who still uses rebirth. i'll always love the little beast....no 2 ways about it.
but it won't ouput patterns via midi as far as i know.
however, with a little research> starting at propllerheads i think you can still find a program (if you're using pc...i'm on a mac) which copies the patterns as midi-notes which you can import into a sequencer. look under rebirth downloads. kind of a hassle though. i, myself, usually export midi patterns as wav/aif files into a sequencer for further manipulation. at other times i'll create song patterns and run it via rewire.

fruity loops is an altogther different creature which has many more uses and functions. definitely the better deal if you're in need of a sequencer environment plus sound devices with which to create full tracks with.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Viewing all 2 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 2 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)