aaa theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 17-Oct-03  @  12:14 PM     Edit: 17-Oct-03  |  12:15 PM   -   theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

§ï†ÅR

Link?:  Link
File?:  No file

Yankees win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the curse of the bambino is alive and well!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 11/24             17-Oct-03  @  06:24 PM   -   RE: theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Influx

Link?: Link

sitar, Im just going to write you a small notice this time, but next time youll be suspended

lounge area;)

Message 12/24             17-Oct-03  @  06:55 PM   -   RE: theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PB

Link?:  No link

"I don't even remember having my mouth around it!....lol"

heheh sure you did

Message 13/24             17-Oct-03  @  06:57 PM   -   RE: theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

§ï†ÅR

Come on Influx this is tech forum worthy :P Nobody cares about the Yankees in the lounge but as you can see everybody in the music tech forum loves them.

LOL @ Sox!

Message 14/24             17-Oct-03  @  10:12 PM   -   RE: theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Defector z

Damn Red Sox. They kill us every year.

Grady Little will never be able to show his face around here again. Beantowners are PISSED.

Message 15/24             17-Oct-03  @  10:54 PM   -   RE: theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

R.A.T.

Hang on....... 'World Series' ?????

How many teams played that were from outside the US ?

Message 16/24             17-Oct-03  @  11:24 PM   -   RE: theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

PB

hmmm bluejays? Does montreal have one? I dunno?

Message 17/24             17-Oct-03  @  11:40 PM   -   RE: theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Defector z

Let me correct you Sitar.

THEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

RED SOX LOSE

THE RED SOX LOSE

Get over yourselves folks, the worlds BEST baseball players are in the US and Canada.

Message 18/24             17-Oct-03  @  11:49 PM   -   RE: theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Influx

japan?

Message 19/24             18-Oct-03  @  12:09 AM   -   RE: theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Defector z

They have some VERY good baseball over there, but their top stars have come here. Matsui and Ichiro prime examples.

Message 20/24             18-Oct-03  @  03:50 AM     Edit: 18-Oct-03  |  04:43 AM   -   RE: theeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

§ï†ÅR

Dominicans. I think that's where Soriano is from. Mariano Rivera who is considered by many to be the best reliever ever is from central america. I don't know exactly where from. I'm not even much of a baseball fan. My mom is a big Yankees fan and that's why I am so determined they win. And as I've said in the past, she's also a big schwarzeneger fan. She knows Total Recall, True Lies, and Terminator inside out. Gotta love her.

Anyway there are lots of dominicans playing awesome baseball. Matsui. Japanese. What can you say. His first time playing baseball in the US and in Yankee stadium no less he hits a grand slam home run. That alone could put him into the hall of fame. The fans went ballistic when he did that.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)