aaa Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site? - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

09-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

Original Message 1/22             06-Oct-98  @  06:30 PM   -   Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

tired of imagining...

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

after all of this time, can we ever see a picture of you, kilo?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/22             07-Oct-98  @  04:45 AM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

Islandman

FAG.....;)

Message 3/22             07-Oct-98  @  09:14 AM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

Richie

Search through the threads man... Seek and ye shall find.

Message 4/22             07-Oct-98  @  02:40 PM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

God

its almost as hard as when contacting me but youre
right there is a pic to be found.....

Message 5/22             07-Oct-98  @  04:20 PM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

curious

which thread? a clue, perhaps?

Message 6/22             08-Oct-98  @  05:19 AM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

God

A clue : Its like the mystics say ....
The way to your goal is the same way as the way back
from what you desired.
or You will get what you want if you hook on to the
giving...

Message 7/22             08-Oct-98  @  05:53 AM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

Sedusa

Link?:  Link

It's there, man.. Just look for it.. Actually, Ol Kilo was the first of us to come out of the closet and reveal what he really looked like.. Followed by Spot and myself (Hehe, and Spot's treatment of mine) hehe, Kilo looks like an ex rocker who smokes a lot of pot.. At least his picture makes him appear so.

Message 8/22             08-Oct-98  @  07:29 AM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

buggo

what's the fascination with pictures?

(small nob small nob hahaha)

oh well one day i'll probably have a picture of myself up so all you lot can laug at it

shit its late and what do youdo when its late and you have a shitload of statistics problems to do for a dumb headed bitch wo makes a living teaching math at a hjigh school? i say you sit on 'er face till shecries unclie..whatchathink...golly predicament predicamernt what shall a poor boy do?

in otherwords SNERG the PIGLET.

Message 9/22             08-Oct-98  @  08:23 AM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

charlie

buggo is just a little baby....

Message 10/22             08-Oct-98  @  02:05 PM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

kilo

with the new internal dancetech site, each user has a profile, and you can add your piccie to your profile...

Message 11/22             08-Oct-98  @  02:09 PM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

Richie

Whats the status of the new dancetech at the moment?

Well you brought it up...

Message 12/22             08-Oct-98  @  04:51 PM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

curious

no luck finding the thread.

Message 13/22             08-Oct-98  @  10:48 PM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

curious

god damn! it took me all day but i found it. i'm definitey in love. much cuter than i expected.

Message 14/22             08-Oct-98  @  11:08 PM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

even curioser

well spill the beans.

which thread is it?

just dont think i'm up to a magical mystery tour round the site.

???????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Message 15/22             09-Oct-98  @  02:01 AM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

curious

hhmmm. long while back in the beginning of the rant section...

sorry, kilo. you’re gonna be famous someday, so you’d better get used to it soon!

Message 16/22             09-Oct-98  @  03:00 AM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

buggo

charlie: you were never in high school? peculiar...pity you can't help me...

Message 17/22             09-Oct-98  @  10:27 PM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

Purple Haze

buggo: Let me give you one advice (I could write 100 lines about this subject, so be happy I'll try and keep it short)... Don't let anyone make you believe that you need school and a diploma and shit to 'make it' and get a 'carreer'... this is something that seems to be stuck in people's minds that you need to go to university and stuff if you ever want to be 'happy' and make lots of money (not saying that happyness = money here, but that's what people seem to get indoctrinated with these days)... I make more money and overall got a better and a more interesting job than my mates I went to highschool with, difference is that I was a 'highschool drop-out' and they went to university and kept on studying for 3, 4 or even more years. Hell, I even got an easier time finding a job and I only went for the ones that interested me. I truly feel I wasted a lot of years on school, and I'm fucking happy I quit as soon as I was able to (have to admit though that my first job was pretty lame but it gave me the oppurtunity to study (on my own) the stuff that companies seemed to be asking for when looking for new people, but I was making money at that time and learning just the things I really wanted to learn).
But to tell you the truth, I feel like I'm more or less wasting time again going to work 5 days a week, maybe I got caught in that same trap I ran away from.

Hmmm... if I don't stop now I'll be bullshitting about our fucked up economic system and our even more fucked up society so I'll stop now, I'm gonna go and find myself a chick (errmm... mean nice girl) tonight...

Message 18/22             10-Oct-98  @  12:53 AM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

buggo

yep, i've definitely decided not to go to college...much to the dismay of my parents and the school's guidance couselor...fuckin school sucks; people do it for all the wrong reasons. it's seen as a means to go to something better...high school is prep for college, college is prep for a career, a career is for...what? seems too many people are so dead-focused on getting a good career and family etc that they don't listen to what really makes them want to live; what brings that fundamental joy that life should be about...in any event i know that for me, music does it; i'm happier playing music than i am with doing just about anything else (second only to having a hot chick...err i mean...i mean...) and i want to try to make some kind of career in the music biz, if not performing then recording, being a sound tech, whatever.

on the other hand, people always try to define themselves by their careers and always want to define/justify their existence based on career moves...a fatal mistake i think. a job is just a way to pay the bills; it shouldn't be any more than that, and i'm going to try to keep it from becoming so...almost makes me want to get a job involving something entirely unpleasant...

Message 19/22             10-Oct-98  @  02:27 AM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

God

My clue was : A pic of Kilo is something from him
but the name of the thread is the other way round.
Got it! And is a pic of Kilo something musical or does
it belong in some other room..

Message 20/22             10-Oct-98  @  03:30 AM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

horizens

oh, god! got it. hee, hee. just kick me a couple times and i’ll finally come to.

purple haze and buggo, i totally agree with you. i too could go off about this for awhile, but i’ll spare you, mostly.. i went to high school and hated most of it too. i think that high school is great for some people, but definitely not everyone. my parents always used to get on my back about homework, the need to be intellegent, and responsibility “these are lessons you’ll take with you for the rest of your life... blah, blah blah...” but i learned so much more once i got out of school. the reason was because i began living my life for me and pursuing things that interested me. i didn’t go to college right away and when i finally did, i hated it and stopped after a semester. i’ve always loved art and music, so i began tattoing and playing drums in a hardcore band. that band taught me so much about myself and communication with people. i traveled and over the world ten times over, cut three records, and had some of the best times in my life.

sorry, this is getting long... traveling from town to town, country to country, and everything exposed me to the real world. staying in some kid‘s house in belgium, meeting and talking with his parents gave me something that a history book or movie just couldn’t... playing drums every night for months at a time and to thousands of people was so incredible. fuck i miss that shit.

anyway, i never went back to school. i developed my design skills, taught myself to use a computer, and now work for a international tv network making more than my mother. all of the money i make goes into my studio. and i’ve never been happier... my girlfriend just graduated from georgetown university (one of the top in the us) and is miserable trying to find a job and getting a decent salary.

moral (not for everyone): do what makes you happy. every morning if you wake up and the first thing that you want to is make music, then go do it. granted you may not be able to make money at right away, so get a job to pay the bills. you don’t have to go to school in order to be successful or to build a career...

what’s that song? oh, “i did it my way”

Message 21/22             10-Oct-98  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

Bball

I dunno about you guys, but I loved school, for two reasons: Trish Vesely and Patty Wallace...

Message 22/22             10-Oct-98  @  11:30 PM   -   RE: Kilo, A Picture to go with the Site?

horizens

yeah, ms. spingler’s art class. she was such a fox...

Viewing all 22 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)