aaa Fruity loops demo - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

08-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Fruity loops demo

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 28-Jan-04  @  03:44 AM   -   Fruity loops demo

Namanook

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I hear so many good things about this program. Is there a website where i can get a demo of it? Thanks

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/22             29-Jan-04  @  06:25 PM   -   RE: Fruity loops demo

cydonia cell

Link?:  No link

Fruity Loops is cool... works damned fine... nice for building loops... not much of a synth but a damned fine drum machine. Very nifty the way it'll include delay tails and reverb's and things when you create a .wav of a loop... shrug...

But then I may not be smart enough for cubase/logic, I've been on Cakewalk/Sonar for 11 years.

e

Message 22/22             30-Jan-04  @  02:20 PM   -   RE: Fruity loops demo

sox

Link?:  Link

"not much of a synth but a damned fine drum machine"

What version are you using? Cause every version I've seen since 3.1 has had decent synthesis. TS404/3x Osc/Drum Synth/DX10/Granulizer/Sim-Synth/Wasp are all included with the program. Some are demos, sure. But you can export the files from the demos as .wav and still use them

Maybe you're just scratching the surface of the program (not a dis, that's all most people do with it) They don't realise how powerful it is.....

sox

PS Brad, if you got any questions about it, you can email me off list.

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 22 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)