aaa 1202VLZ or 1402VLZ - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: 1202VLZ or 1402VLZ

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 12-Aug-98  @  05:07 PM   -   1202VLZ or 1402VLZ Mackie Mixer

djoskar

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

I want a Mackie Mixer. Don't know which model to buy though. I'm on a budget so I can't afford the 1604VLZ. Is 12 channels sufficient now and later down the road on the 1202 or should I opt for the 1402. Why? I new to this s@#!$. Making dance music with PC and outboard gear. Thank you.

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/23             18-Aug-98  @  12:08 PM   -   RE: 1202VLZ or 1402VLZ

Richie

Now now everybody,

I thought inserts were used with patchbays so that you don't have to keep unplugging leads from your desk all the time, hence keeping the jack socket in good condition.

On the subject of low wages, I think you'll find that there is not a country in the world where you won't find a company paying extremely low wages with hard working conditions. The British social security department practically advocates this.

This is a cheery little thread don't you know.

Message 22/23             18-Aug-98  @  12:26 PM   -   RE: 1202VLZ or 1402VLZ

Richie

Oh and I forgot,

GO ON BUGGO!

John, How can you brand someone a racist when you don't even know what colour skin they have or what country they come from.

They might be from South East Asia themselves and in fact feel quite strongly about underpaid / overwork conditions.

Message 23/23             19-Aug-98  @  08:20 AM   -   RE: 1202VLZ or 1402VLZ

Influx

Link?:  Link

Man! Dat buggo shure one hella fiyacracka!
John-Foul Ball, man-that was way outta line! Call you Mr. Cochran!

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 23 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)