aaa getting my SUPERNOVA manyana - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

05-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: getting my SUPERNOVA manyana

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 29-Jul-98  @  09:35 PM   -   getting my SUPERNOVA manyana

kilo

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

sorry... but i am.... so full-time demo's to follow,... wish i had a virus to try it with

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/24             05-Aug-98  @  03:37 AM   -   RE: getting my SUPERNOVA manyana

todd

So, has anyone in the US actually been able to purchase a Supernova yet?

Todd.

Message 22/24             05-Aug-98  @  03:44 AM   -   RE: getting my SUPERNOVA manyana

kilo

get over to the Novation website...(www.nova-uk.com) there is a list of Distributors there... call yours....

Message 23/24             05-Aug-98  @  06:09 PM   -   RE: getting my SUPERNOVA manyana

Blunted

www.roguemusic.com has them for I think 2095...not bad eh?

Message 24/24             06-Aug-98  @  08:08 PM   -   RE: getting my SUPERNOVA manyana

Damn! The prices in the UK are fucking pathetic!

Theres complete Twats selling their gear in the Loot for well more than what the same thing is going for brand-new!

As for the magazine Ads... I can only assume its a joke or they all take so long to go through the admin - about 3 years!

Kilo - Tell me where you get your stuff from so cheap?

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 24 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)