aaa profestional reverb - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: profestional reverb

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 03-Aug-98  @  06:54 PM   -   profestional reverb

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

i am looking for the best album(not demo) sounding reverb i can get for under $1000. is that possible?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/25             06-Aug-98  @  12:28 PM   -   RE: profestional reverb

kilo

you have to overdrive the delay input hard remember..... i doubt a plugin could do it....

Message 22/25             06-Aug-98  @  12:43 PM   -   RE: profestional reverb

carles

You cant generalize in plugins .
There are lots of plugins that are crap .
But theres a lot too that are fine and a few that are wonderful .Like in the hardware case allways try before buy ... this way you cant be wrong .
A second thing that makes plugins sound bad is the monitoring system ... I mean that isnt the same to listen through a cheap board headphone out or listen through a good mixer and good speakers.... etc , etc ...
Tc stuff is very good (I´v tried Reverb and Eq) , beautiful graphics , easy to use and clear sound (waves the same ) . Havent tried hyperism , I dont like the DSPFX (just an opinion) .

Message 23/25             06-Aug-98  @  02:32 PM   -   RE: profestional reverb

kelaperse

I've used the Vintage Power Pack and I like it a lot. It fits my mixes as a fist in your eye (like we use to say in Finland)..

But I really haven't had a chance to try real vintage effects like tape delays or Mu-Tron phasers to compare.

I guess it's the most important thing that you enjoy using whatever effects you're using and find them suitable in your mixes.

Message 24/25             07-Aug-98  @  04:22 AM   -   RE: profestional reverb

kilo

yeah..... true.. and it;'s the experimenting that'll get new sounds huh?.... i see Alesis are doing a big-time cheapo promo... that wedge is good huh?.. if it's a nonoverb chip with editing that'd be very good... i was very impressed with the nanoverb....

Message 25/25             07-Aug-98  @  09:49 AM   -   RE: profestional reverb

carles

Thats true , enjoy is the most important .

V

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 25 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)