aaa Sample CD's - are they too expensive. - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

03-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: Sample CD's - are they too expensive.

Pages: 1 2 3

Original Message                 Date: 30-Jul-98  @  04:49 PM   -   Sample CD's - are they too expensive.

replica

Link?:  No link
File?:  No file

£60 for the decent sample CD's, and £20 for the
short sharp mixed mode ones.

It this too much - I say yes - considering if you
have the time and inclination (and ISDN link) you
can download millions of sounds for (nearly)
free on the web !!

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 21/26             02-Aug-98  @  12:15 PM   -   RE: Sample CD's - are they too expensive.

kilo

Hah HAH.... WBA Super-Heavey-Fat-Basterd weight !!... love it...HEH HEH !!...excellent.... punch up's aren't in my repetoir mate... that's sad outside the pub shit for drunks....

well I hope you're fit mate.... dont want you having a heart attack on me while you're chasing me about while I wait for the perfect moment :-)......Y'know ?.... that 'PERFECT' moment when the other person is wide open AND off balance at the same time...It ALWAYS COMES in my experience.... then ..... BAM !!..... knockdown karate !! :-)

Alternatively, you could be cool.... and come to MY place here... with RESPECT for MY space... (??)

Message 22/26             02-Aug-98  @  01:34 PM   -   RE: Sample CD's - are they too expensive.

replica

Did'nt I mention I teach Shotokan Karate as well !.

Being 'cool' is for vain ass wipes - I just 'do it'.

You want respect, sure, but stop telling me that I talk crap when I know I'm not, and you might get some.
Like the incorrect statement you made that all FM soundcards are 2 operator - thats absolute rubbish, and
I'm surprised you did'nt know that.

Message 23/26             02-Aug-98  @  08:00 PM   -   RE: Sample CD's - are they too expensive.

replica

And I aint buying any more sample cd's.

Message 24/26             02-Aug-98  @  08:38 PM   -   RE: Sample CD's - are they too expensive.

Hilevelt

Link?:  Link

oy, this is getting to be pathetic reading. Will the two of you kiddies please just drop it?

Message 25/26             02-Aug-98  @  11:01 PM   -   RE: Sample CD's - are they too expensive.

kilo

really??...... with that wind up threshold & aggression ??...... hmmmmm.....well, what town are you in... maybe i can come to a class !

now... Hilly is right.....lets get over to the slaggit area for any more of this... that is where it is supposed to be.... we can continue a thread about karate if you like..... otherwise, if you don't like it here... don't come here.... that is what i'd do if i didnt like it..... see you over there if you like

Message 26/26             03-Aug-98  @  07:27 PM   -   RE: Sample CD's - are they too expensive.

replica

no, I've said enough !

Pages: 1 2 3

There are 26 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)