aaa controller keyboards can eat their own balls - Music techology forums
skin: 1 2 3 4 |  Login | Join Dancetech |

dancetech forums

06-Jul-2024

Info-line:   [synths]    [sampler]    [drumbox]    [effects]    [mixers]     [mics]     [monitors]    [pc-h/ware]    [pc-s/ware]    [plugins]    -    [links]    [tips]

Search forums House rules Live chat Login to access your admin About dancetech forums Forum home Start a new topic

Forums   -   Music techology

Subject: controller keyboards can eat their own balls

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

Original Message 1/3             03-Oct-98  @  09:23 AM   -   controller keyboards can eat their own balls

fmfw

Link?:  No link

File?:  No file

eracgh... so i finnally figure out how to use my sampler and all, and my cheap-o shitty controller starts fucking with me. at first i could still get it to work by jamming it in rather hard (yes i am an idiot), but now it seems to be perma-fucked. soo... err how hard is it to fix broken midi connections, or should i fugg it and buy some nasty midi throwing casio?

[ back to forum ]              [quote]

Message 2/3             04-Oct-98  @  01:44 AM   -   RE: controller keyboards can eat their own balls

kilo

it's not a problem if you are careful.... behind the socket on the panel of the unit, is the body... made of plastic..... this is either attatched to the boards by leads or it is fixed direct to the board... well, in either case, you want to open up... (with power OFF.... REMOVED FROM MAINS....)... and check the connectionms both at the socket and board ends... (although it'll pretty much be the socket end if you've been using brute force on it....)

anyways..... if it is looose, or there is more problems, either sort the connection... using a small solder iron with a fine tip... or replace the socket if it is internal damage.....

hey... but it's not the lead is it... i mean you did try the lead on other synths ?......

check it out....

....and as for the title of this thread...??...

Message 3/3             04-Oct-98  @  06:13 PM   -   RE: controller keyboards can eat their own balls

fmfw

yeah, i tried using the controller with a couple different modules, and with different cables, but no dice in any case... i guess ill take it apart... very frustrating with an almost new controller. Haiku!

Viewing all 3 messages  -  View by pages of 10:  1

There are 3 total messages for this topic

Reply to Thread

You need to register/login to use the forum.

Click here  to Signup or Login !

[you'll be brought right back to this point after signing up]

Back to Forum

Mozilla/5.0 AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko; compatible; ClaudeBot/1.0; +claudebot@anthropic.com)